The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Beyoncé Dominates Billboard 200 With 3 Albums At Same Time

Beyoncé is surely a recognized celebrity in all realms of the world, and in all instances of the word. If you didn’t think so before, maybe this will change your mind.

Mrs. Knowles-Carter debuted her fourth solo LP last week, selling more than 313,000 copies in its first week out. Although not as many sales as her third solo album “I Am Sasha Fierce” it still trumped over the weekly leader for months at a time, Adele.

Beyond King B’s number one sales last week (with intentions to do it again this week), the amazingly talented performer also has two of her previous solo albums in Billboard’s top 200 albums chart. Trailing behind 4 are: I Am Sasha Fierce at #90, and Dangerously In Love holding its own at #168. Who knows, maybe B-Day will hop up on that list sometime soon, too.

http://freshlikedougie.com/tag/beyonce-knowles/

Beyoncé Dominates Billboard 200 With 3 Albums At Same Time

Beyoncé is surely a recognized celebrity in all realms of the world, and in all instances of the word. If you didn’t think so before, maybe this will change your mind.

Mrs. Knowles-Carter debuted her fourth solo LP last week, selling more than 313,000 copies in its first week out. Although not as many sales as her third solo album “I Am Sasha Fierce” it still trumped over the weekly leader for months at a time, Adele.

Beyond King B’s number one sales last week (with intentions to do it again this week), the amazingly talented performer also has two of her previous solo albums in Billboard’s top 200 albums chart. Trailing behind 4 are: I Am Sasha Fierce at #90, and Dangerously In Love holding its own at #168. Who knows, maybe B-Day will hop up on that list sometime soon, too.

http://freshlikedoug...eyonce-knowles/

tumblr_llf8yctKcK1qerfb9o1_400_large.gif?1307795226

That's because a whole bunch of bandwagon bitches had no idea 21 was her sophomore album. Can't say the same for Beyoncé. I suspect her previous albums are reduced at the moment.

I wouldn't call regular consumers "bandwagon bitches"... they don't follow the music industry like we do... and Adele appeals to a wider demographic... including the baby boomers

Beyonce's previous albums are retail value

it's still typical for artists' previous albums to be bought even more than usual when their newest efforts is released

I wouldn't call regular consumers "bandwagon bitches"... they don't follow the music industry like we do... and Adele appeals to a wider demographic... including the baby boomers

Beyonce's previous albums are retail value

it's still typical for artists' previous albums to be bought even more than usual when their newest efforts is released

I would. They had their chance to fall in love with her three years ago like everybody else. She even won the BNA Grammy.

I'm pretty sure Target had a sale.

Yeah, more than usual, but it's not common for them to chart.