The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Thank you. ^_^

IGL had urban airplay, not pop, as you stated.

If they were hoping RTW would carry the album, they would have pushed it. And there's only been two singles. =\

It was indeed necessary. :)

:rolleyes:

I never said IGL had HUGE pop airplay. I said both TA and IGL both had MASSIVE airplay (which is true) I just didn't specify that I was referring to urban with IGL. :rolleyes:

They did push it. Radio and the public didn't respond. Wasn't 1+1 released to itunes? Isn't "Party" the next single (bad choice, imo) because radio has been playing it the "most" out of everything else on "4". They are trying to find something that will catch on with radio and the public...and nothing has truly worked yet.

NOT.NECESSARY.AT.ALL. :rolleyes:

Beyonce not promoting lmao .... She's just done a shit load of private shows in London also and she recorded one for a Christmas TV special for the UK ...

Beyonce fans and their fucking excuses the bitch flopped... When Janet, Ciara , and Mariah flopped they were all over it now they wanna act brand new and make excuses this bitch did tons of promo for this album and it hasn't sold well.

I'm happy she flopped now maybe they will shut the fuck up and quit acting as if she invented music.

Beyonce fans and their fucking excuses the bitch flopped... When Janet, Ciara , and Mariah flopped they were all over it now they wanna act brand new and make excuses this bitch did tons of promo for this album and it hasn't sold well.

I'm happy she flopped now maybe they will shut the fuck up and quit acting as if she invented music.

I'm not "happy" she flopped, but her stans can be a bit much at times. -_-

Alot of people called this Beyonce's "Velvet Rope" era, but she just doesn't have the material on this project. People were initially thrown off VR because of Janet's "dramatic" change in image, and the 1st single being less pop friendly, but overall the content on the album was stellar and tracks like TA and IGL both had HUGE airplay on Pop and urban stations. Beyonce doesn't have that on "4". Her team expected RTW to carry the album, but it just didn't.

Beyonce could NEVER do a Velvet Rope ... I'm sorry, i've kinda given up on the idea that Beyonce will ever produce any real substantial material. She just doesn't HAVE IT. I mean '4' was supposed to be her classic. That album is FARRRRRRRRRR from classic.

loool pure truth

:sigh:

That was kinda funny, but I refuse to laugh. :coffee:

You should be they deserve it :thumbup:

Show me a beyonce stan and I will dismantle them... I cussed someone out on facebook so bad about beyonce they had to block me I'm not playing with these queens.

:shifty::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't want to see anyone flop (not even Beyonce) but her stans definitely need a reality check. They are the most obnoxious stans in existence. lol

:rolleyes:

I never said IGL had HUGE pop airplay. I said both TA and IGL both had MASSIVE airplay (which is true) I just didn't specify that I was referring to urban with IGL. :rolleyes:

They did push it. Radio and the public didn't respond. Wasn't 1+1 released to itunes? Isn't "Party" the next single (bad choice, imo) because radio has been playing it the "most" out of everything else on "4". They are trying to find something that will catch on with radio and the public...and nothing has truly worked yet.

NOT.NECESSARY.AT.ALL. :rolleyes:

but overall the content on the album was stellar and tracks like TA and IGL both had HUGE airplay on Pop and urban stations.

:umm: I'm guessing you meant Pop and Urban RESPECTIVELY? :unsure:

There was no push for RTW. :lol: She did an interview and basically said her and her team just let it do whatever. They basically just sat there and watched it under perform. :lol: "1+1" was released to iTunes, but was never a single. And nobody knows what's the next song. Radio is playing "Party" and "Countdown" the most, and fucking up the airplay updates for "Best Thing...". :rolleyes:

Beyonce could NEVER do a Velvet Rope ... I'm sorry, i've kinda given up on the idea that Beyonce will ever produce any real substantial material. She just doesn't HAVE IT. I mean '4' was supposed to be her classic. That album is FARRRRRRRRRR from classic.

Many artist do this, but they want to think 'different' is the same as 'groundbreaking' or 'classic'. The album is 'different' was what's popular today, but to doesn't break any ground and the song, while better than previous efforts (the last two to be exact), aren't strong enough nor memorable enough to be considered classic.

I agree. I've seen many say that though. This is supposed to be Beyonce artistic and critically praised project, but one that struggled in sales (at least initially).

The difference is Janet had stellar music, introspective, and STILL had successful singles on the project. "4", IMO, has none of that. Beyonce has reached that level yet, but I commend her effort.

IIL.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

I won't be mean to you forget about Henry he probably high anyway won't even remember in the morning

Figures his ass would be high off some illegal substance... :sigh: