The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

"People" can imply anyone living, 'tis not an esoteric term. :rolleyes:

That's not the point. People like you try to write off the charts like the Hot 100 is the only one that matters. :sigh:

I don't know hew that is. -_-

It is the only one that matters :umm: you'd agree if we were talking about Kelly or some other lessor.. But when it comes to ur Bey... All that opinionated logic goes out the door

Party f/Kanye & Andre: 37.884 (+ 0.728) (#2 Urban, #25 Rhy, #40 Urban AC, #137 Pop)

Countdown: 14.858 (+ 0.278) (#26 Rhy, #38 Pop, #38 Urban, #89 Hot AC)

Best Thing I Never Had: 12.950 (- 0.222) (#24 Urban AC)

Love On Top: 5.371 (+ 0.345) (#16 Urban AC, #94 Urban)

Run The World (Girls): 0.316 (- 0.001)

End Of Time: 0.045 (- 0.002)

1+1: 0.077 (+ 0.005)

I Care: 0.004 (=)

Start Over: 0.004 (=)

Dance For You: 0.002 (=)

"Party" will probably #1 on R&B in about two weeks.

Vogue's Best Dressed Women of 2011

Sisters Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen grace the cover of Vogue's 2011 "Best Dressed" issue. The special edition features "dynamic duos" including Beyonce and sister Solange Knowles and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and her sister Pippa Middleton. (Craig McDean/Vogue)

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/slideshow/vogues-best-dressed-women-2011-14928771

yeh but

i was just thinking...do ppl photoshop just to emphasis she really is preggers, esp given all those no pregnancy rumours in the past

I don't think they would. To me, it was only a matter of time. The first thing I noticed after she announced her pregnancy was that her nose was spreading a little bit which is common with all pregnancies. I think the scrutiny she's receiving is over the top.

I don't think they would. To me, it was only a matter of time. The first thing I noticed after she announced her pregnancy was that her nose was spreading a little bit which is common with all pregnancies. I think the scrutiny she's receiving is over the top.

totally insane and ridiculous

i could see her face stretching at the VMAS Love On Top performance

i cant believe ppl were saying she wasnt pregnant

what is up with this world!!

she really expanding now..

radio spins is only one factor.. people are gonna have to purchase it... and they're not.. sooooo..

If a label releases a country song to Country radio, and it goes top 40, it is a hit. If a label releases a Rock song to Rock radio, and it goes top 40, it is a hit.

"You get where I'm going!?"

-Judge Judy

she should've never done what she did with that damn frisbee under her dress and all of this scrutiny would've never happened :filenails:

If a label releases a country song to Country radio, and it goes top 40, it is a hit. If a label releases a Rock song to Rock radio, and it goes top 40, it is a hit.

"You get where I'm going!?"

-Judge Judy

where on top 40 :umm: because #21-40 isn't something to be proud of when you achieved Musician of a Decade :blink: