The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Plus there's the month or so before where she didn't really make that many apperances :lol:

She pretty much took off after Jimmy Fallon and I think The View in November.

It's only 4 months. Really? :mellow: As for the lack of promo, that's during pregnancy, she didn't really have a choice but to "take off" then.

But why is it a problem when Beyonce does it, yet PLENTY of other celebrities have done it?

But why is it a problem when Beyonce does it, yet PLENTY of other celebrities have done it?

Since I'm speaking from my opinion, I take problem when ANYONE does it. Not just her. Yes of course you will have those who say she needs time off just for the sake of being shady or wanting to see her take a break, but I say it thinking of the baby.

Since I'm speaking from my opinion, I take problem when ANYONE does it. Not just her. Yes of course you will have those who say she needs time off just for the sake of being shady or wanting to see her take a break, but I say it thinking of the baby.

Do you remember what thread it was when you expressed your opinion about when Mariah had her children and went back to work months later?

Do you remember what thread it was when you expressed your opinion about when Mariah had her children and went back to work months later?

I believe it was in the thread about her interview with Barbara Walters, but she didn't go back to real work in under 6 months. I'd say she's still laying pretty low and it's going on a year. Bey is headed into performing and if the other rumours are correct, into the studio.

I believe it was in the thread about her interview with Barbara Walters, but she didn't go back to real work in under 6 months. I'd say she's still laying pretty low and it's going on a year. Bey is headed into performing and if the other rumours are correct, into the studio.

No, Mariah went back to work less than 4 months after having her child. Also, she was rumored to be in the studio before and after the Jenny Craig commercials, which was also less than 4 months after having her twins.

No, Mariah went back to work less than 4 months after having her child. Also, she was rumored to be in the studio before and after the Jenny Craig commercials, which was also less than 4 months after having her twins.

Alright, the babies were born in April. So what did she do between April and August that would take her from the babies extensively? Jenny commercial and HSN show?

Alright, the babies were born in April. So what did she do between April and August that would take her from the babies extensively? Jenny commercial and HSN show?

And what will Beyonce have done in the same four months that took away from her motherhood? NOTHING.

Beyoncé Gets ‘Back to Business’ with Billboard Unveiling

Beyoncé is not wasting any time getting back to business. A day after announcing her comeback concerts in Atlantic City, the pop superstar’s most loyal fans gathered in Times Square to celebrate the news. They rose before the sun and sang along to her hits including “Irreplaceable” and “Party” as Beyoncé appeared on a digital billboard in the heart of New York City.

The singer will perform for the first time since giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy during a three-night engagement at the $2.4 billion Revel resort over Memorial Day weekend. Tickets for the shows go on sale April 6.

Watch the fandemonium below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzxyTgG5JjM

• 2 weeks later...

Chart Highlights: Beyonce 'On Top' of Dance/Club Play Songs

Beyonce banks her 18th No. 1 on Dance/Club Play Songs, moving her within one of Janet Jackson (19) for the seond-most leaders in the chart's 35-year history (and pushing her past Rihanna, who has 17). Is all-time leader Madonna on her way to her 42nd No. 1? "Girl Gone Wild" bounds 7-4 as the chart's Greatest Gainer for a third consecutive week.

http://www.billboard.com/#/column/chartbeat/chart-highlights-beyonce-on-top-of-dance-1006649352.story?utm_source=most_recent

:umm:

Chart Highlights: Beyonce 'On Top' of Dance/Club Play Songs

Beyonce banks her 18th No. 1 on Dance/Club Play Songs, moving her within one of Janet Jackson (19) for the seond-most leaders in the chart's 35-year history (and pushing her past Rihanna, who has 17). Is all-time leader Madonna on her way to her 42nd No. 1? "Girl Gone Wild" bounds 7-4 as the chart's Greatest Gainer for a third consecutive week.

http://www.billboard.com/#/column/chartbeat/chart-highlights-beyonce-on-top-of-dance-1006649352.story?utm_source=most_recent

:umm:

:mellow: