yeah scotty new AI

lexus97

Scotty's incredibly talented - I've always had a feeling he'd have a successful career weather he won or not, because he has an incredible voice and great stage presence, but it's extra-nice that he won! (And I love Lauren too!)

will he flop like the past 3 american idols :coffee:

I'd be very surprised. He's country, and the country music community seems to be very welcoming to reality show stars, and he's straight-up radio ready. During his performances on Idol, I'd often say to my parents, "Gosh, it's like I'm already watching him on the ACM awards!"

:offtopic: That gaga performance was almost borderline innapropriate for a "family" show. When she had her leg all up on that ledge her cooch was aimed at the audience lol I was like wtf they had to use the far camera shots till she closed her pussy down.

Then when the dancer was feeling on her and they layed down it was kind of uncomfortable

:offtopic: That gaga performance was almost borderline innapropriate for a "family" show. When she had her leg all up on that ledge her cooch was aimed at the audience lol I was like wtf they had to use the far camera shots till she closed her pussy down.

Then when the dancer was feeling on her and they layed down it was kind of uncomfortable

omg yes. I was like please camera man dont go between her legs. then the dancer was practically humping her >_<

and beyonce she wasnt much better. singing "make love to me" over and over again. :wtf:

omg yes. I was like please camera man dont go between her legs. then the dancer was practically humping her >_<

and beyonce she wasnt much better. singing "make love to me" over and over again. :wtf:

Lol yeah that was kind of uncomfortable too. I was like I hope there arent kids in that little front row trying to touch her hand cause that would be way weird.

Archived