I don't wish death on people

bu.

But my brother in law needs to die -_-...a painful humilating death before he rots in hell.

So he marries my sister...beats her...gets her pregnant, beats her whilst she's preggers, abuses them both for a year, gives her depression which turns into Lupus and then she leaves him. For 2/3 years after him and his family constantly pester her to get back with him. She says no. He pisses off back to Pakistan and gets married again last week WHILST STILL being married to my sister.

It's worse than all that but I can't be bothered even typing it all up because y'all will use those Fantasia can't read that gifs.

I'm so tempted to send some money to someone in Pakistan to get that motherfucker beat to a pulp.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish I hadn't laughed so hard at the "Fantasia can't read that" line, but I did. -_-

It's a sad and scary fact that some people are simply just messed up and evil. When they become involved with your friends and family it must be infuriating. I hope she's okay.

It's ok...I'm glad I can make jokes in such a fucked up situation :lol:

She's fine. She changed her Facebook relationship status to single. It's so complicated though because the family is really mixed in with mine i.e. his sister is married to my cousin, my aunty was married to his uncle etc. It's a fucked up situation. I'm so through with them. If I see him I will need to be held back because I WILL kill him.

I hope karma bites him in the ass. I'm glade your sister has moved on tho...Does his family know what kind of monster he is? Someone needs to let them know why they thinkin all high and mighty of there son he is a true fucked up asshole. -_-

His family think he's The Chosen One or something :lol:. They're so looped up. I'm so glad I was born in England and given the opportunities I have and not stuck in a rut in the 'homelands'.

This act has somewhat humiliated them because he's now a polygamist and no one except his immediate family supported him anyway.

His family think he's The Chosen One or something :lol:. They're so looped up. I'm so glad I was born in England and given the opportunities I have and not stuck in a rut in the 'homelands'.

This act has somewhat humiliated them because he's now a polygamist and no one except his immediate family supported him anyway.

The chosen one...I see his family is somewhat like him then :crazy:

- He not even worth it

- Ur sis should get some therapy

I think she's over the whole thing now...she can finally move on.

The chosen one...I see his family is somewhat like him then :crazy:

Chile they crazy motherfuckers. You watch the Braxtons show? Right now i'm like Tamar grilling Trinas husband. "Cuz Of Yo Ass......Cuz You Crazy As Hell and if i was her id be going f***** nuts too" :lol:.

Chile they crazy motherfuckers. You watch the Braxtons show? Right now i'm like Tamar grilling Trinas husband. "Cuz Of Yo Ass......Cuz You Crazy As Hell and if i was her id be going f***** nuts too" :lol:.

Yes that is my show.

:lmao: :lmao: Have you seen your sister since all this has happened? I know this been going on for some years as u mentioned earlier but, still sometimes family be distance from situations and be staying away from the people involved until the situation is over

Yes that is my show.

:lmao: :lmao: Have you seen your sister since all this has happened? I know this been going on for some years as u mentioned earlier but, still sometimes family be distance from situations and be staying away from the people involved until the situation is over

She lives with us. She moved back in when she left him and got ill. We all live in the same house like we still in the 90s or something. I swear my family pisses me off so much but when others fuck with them I get so annoyed. Only I'm allowed to piss my family off :lol:.

She lives with us. She moved back in when she left him and got ill. We all live in the same house like we still in the 90s or something. I swear my family pisses me off so much but when others fuck with them I get so annoyed. Only I'm allowed to piss my family off :lol:.

Well least your sister is back home where she is safe at now. ;) But the all under one roof thingy how does that work :lmao: :lmao: Cause I know when I come back to the Mil I always stay with my Granny but, I never over do my stay cause family in one house can get crazy at times

Well least your sister is back home where she is safe at now. ;) But the all under one roof thingy how does that work :lmao: :lmao: Cause I know when I come back to the Mil I always stay with my Granny but, I never over do my stay cause family in one house can get crazy at times

It doesn't work :lol:. We always at each others throats :lol:. It's madness haha. I'm looking to move out on my own soon which is kind of complicated because my parents wont let me go.

It doesn't work :lol:. We always at each others throats :lol:. It's madness haha. I'm looking to move out on my own soon which is kind of complicated because my parents wont let me go.

how you gonna pull that 1 off?

I figured I'd just stick two fingers up and say 'girl bye' and leave or something :lol:.

and they'll beat that ass untill you cant walk anymore :censored:

you need a friend you can trust.

start slowly takeing some of your things to thier place

after you got enough things gathered nd ready to leave do it quietly

contact them later so they know your ok and that you need to do some things on your own for a while

But my brother in law needs to die -_-...a painful humilating death before he rots in hell.

So he marries my sister...beats her...gets her pregnant, beats her whilst she's preggers, abuses them both for a year, gives her depression which turns into Lupus and then she leaves him. For 2/3 years after him and his family constantly pester her to get back with him. She says no. He pisses off back to Pakistan and gets married again last week WHILST STILL being married to my sister.

It's worse than all that but I can't be bothered even typing it all up because y'all will use those Fantasia can't read that gifs.

I'm so tempted to send some money to someone in Pakistan to get that motherfucker beat to a pulp.

at least she got away from him there are believe it or not worst outcomes, you just be there for your sister nothing like family support

I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish I hadn't laughed so hard at the "Fantasia can't read that" line, but I did. -_-

It's a sad and scary fact that some people are simply just messed up and evil. When they become involved with your friends and family it must be infuriating. I hope she's okay.

I did too :asham: I could see the gif in my head "MUdda Fucka I Kan't Red ALL DAT"

Why don't you find him and beat the shit out of him? fuck hiring someone when you can do it yourself. He will get his eventually just be there for your sister if yall close like that.

and they'll beat that ass untill you cant walk anymore :censored:

you need a friend you can trust.

start slowly takeing some of your things to thier place

after you got enough things gathered nd ready to leave do it quietly

contact them later so they know your ok and that you need to do some things on your own for a while

That's the plan ^_^ lol. I'mma pretend to go to the 'gym' but really I'm taking my shit and dumpng it at a friends.

:sigh:

:tear:

If I was in Pakistan, I'd kick his ass.

Chile, lets go!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your sister! He will get his in the end.

He sure will. I'mma give it to him for starters.

If I said what I wish would happen to your brother in law, I might get suspended for personal attacks and cruelty to animals.

:lol: :lol:! thanks Jodi. I adore you :wub:

at least she got away from him there are believe it or not worst outcomes, you just be there for your sister nothing like family support

So true!! Preach!

Why don't you find him and beat the shit out of him? fuck hiring someone when you can do it yourself. He will get his eventually just be there for your sister if yall close like that.

Let that bastard set foot in this country...he'll be minced meat!

Good luck with that. Bout time you get away I'd been and had kids. >_<

You cheated on me :o

tumblr_lm1dozGOSY1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Archived