Eminem taking shots at Gaga on the NEW ALBUM???

janetDAYZ

During his lengthy career Eminem has never shied away from his controversial lyrics including celebrities, and now he's going at Lady Gaga on Hell: The Sequel. He and Gaga met at the 2009 MTV Music Awards where she was decked out in a red lace contraption complete with a mask. At that moment he seemed a little caught off guard by her demeanor and shot her a few questionable looks. Along with her rising superstardom, her sexuality has always been questioned and Em decided to take a jab on "A Kiss" off his newest EP, saying "Tell Lady Gaga she can quit her job at the post office/ She's still a male lady."

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/48571/eminem-claims-that-lady-gaga-is-still-a-male-lady/

Taking shots at other celebs is so tired and redundant now,Em. :blink:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what did she do to him? I don't like that white boy at all never did... he really rubbed me the wrong way with the MJ and Janet spoof shit.

He can never attack a relevant black rapper because they would chew his ass up something serious. (kanye , nas, dmx, jay z, jadakiss) none of them.

All he does is cry about how he was fucked over by his mother and girlfriend... who really gives a shit? Only reason people make a big deal about him is because hes white and can rap... if he was black he wouldn't be as popular he will always be a novelty act to me.

Oooo, this could either not phase Gaga, or it could potentially get ugly, since Gaga is so "I'm so pro-everything 'different', hear me roar :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: "

Two artists known for doing too much going at each other = fun times :dance:

Oooo, this could either not phase Gaga, or it could potentially get ugly, since Gaga is so "I'm so pro-everything 'different', hear me roar :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: "

Two artists known for doing too much going at each other = fun times :dance:

:asham: Gaga has to go down the "Obsessed" route :excited:

Archived