Eminem taking shots at Gaga on the NEW ALBUM???

janetDAYZ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about males that can actually rap?

He'll never go after somebody who can actually pose a challenge. Bullies never do that. :filenails:

He had beef with Ja Rule for a time, and Ja called Em's daughter Haley a whore! Em barley responded. I knew then he was weak. Yet he has tried to drag MC, X-tina, Britney, Kim K and now Gaga. When it comes to manhood, he's an epic fail. :thumbdown:

He'll never go after somebody who can actually pose a challenge. Bullies never do that. :filenails:

He had beef with Ja Rule for a time, and Ja called Em's daughter Haley a whore! Em barley responded. I knew then he was weak. Yet he has tried to drag MC, X-tina, Britney, Kim K and now Gaga. When it comes to manhood, he's an epic fail. :thumbdown:

What kind of shit is that :umm:

What kind of shit is that :umm:

Exactly! :filenails:

Em is a bitch, and so is Ja Rule for envolving children. It was low on both their parts. But you would have thought a diss like that would have required an entire diss track destroying Ja, but Em never came with it because he's a bitch. :coffee:

I'm not sure why Eminem always feels the need to insult others and why the media immediately turns its attention to that and regards it as brilliant or witty.

I tend to think this sort of thing is really about how insecure Eminem is (and how inept the media is).

I'm not sure why Eminem always feels the need to insult others and why the media immediately turns its attention to that and regards it as brilliant or witty.

I tend to think this sort of thing is really about how insecure Eminem is (and how inept the media is).

big words are sexy you sexy S.O.B... :cheer:

I thought I was the only person who was tired of his antics. He completely lost me when he dissed MJ (even though MJ shaded him so effortlessly) and I thought I was the only person who noticed that he only goes after people who he feels are not competition.

I thought I was the only person who was tired of his antics. He completely lost me when he dissed MJ (even though MJ shaded him so effortlessly) and I thought I was the only person who noticed that he only goes after people who he feels are not competition.

Nope, i was hip to his antics after he came for Moby with a goon squad at the 2002 VMA's. i mean seriously, who tries to fight MOBY! :rolleyes:

ITA, and the thing about it is he is actually talented. His best work are not the celeb didd tracks and videos he usually starts and album with. His best work is when he is being introspective and talking about his life, his struggles. Drug addiction, domestic disputes with his ex etc it is something you feel ok this dude is being real right here talking about his feelings.

he celeb shit is just not necessary and comes across as fake just to get press. Granted it worked early in his career but its just tired now.

How did MJ diss him :unsure:?

:yep:

Mike shaded him along with the rest of the industry. He thought he could get away with it because of all the drama Mike had going on, but MJ and the industry in general WEREN'T having it! :coffee:

what did she do to him? I don't like that white boy at all never did... he really rubbed me the wrong way with the MJ and Janet spoof shit.

He can never attack a relevant black rapper because they would chew his ass up something serious. (kanye , nas, dmx, jay z, jadakiss) none of them.

All he does is cry about how he was fucked over by his mother and girlfriend... who really gives a shit? Only reason people make a big deal about him is because hes white and can rap... if he was black he wouldn't be as popular he will always be a novelty act to me.

What I've said about him since DAY ONE!!!! :coffee:

...and it has nothing to do with MJ diss. I NEVER liked or respected him as a artist and felt his success was basically do to his race. Making him more marketable and acceptable to "middle-america"

Yep, I said it. :coffee:

Mike shaded him along with the rest of the industry. He thought he could get away with it because of all the drama Mike had going on, but MJ and the industry in general WEREN'T having it! :coffee:

What I've said about him since DAY ONE!!!! :coffee:

...and it has nothing to do with MJ diss. I NEVER liked or respected him as a artist and felt his success was basically do to his race. Making him more marketable and acceptable to "middle-america"

Yep, I said it. :coffee:

11_Beyonce_4.jpg

BTW how did Mike shade him? I know he asked for the video not to be played. Didn't he go and buy Feminems catalopgue or something? :unsure:

11_Beyonce_4.jpg

BTW how did Mike shade him? I know he asked for the video not to be played. Didn't he go and buy Feminems catalopgue or something? :unsure:

:blush::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What Escapade said and EM lost respect in the industry for that. You just don't try that crap with some people. Especially Michael Jackson, and especially when he was going through all that drama. Even Stevie Wonder went IN on Eminiem. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Typical candyboy, and yeah he would never try it with an actual rapper. :lol: The act got stale a decade ago.

:clapping::yep::good:

Archived