Beyonce - Party ft Andre 3000

Chase

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, I don't think she said that. Ne-Yo did.

She did say that. I think it was an interview with Access Granted on the set of her Vizio commercial... either that or when she was promoting her I Am... World Tour DVD.

I LOVE this song. I'm really loving Bey this era even though B-Day is still my fav... this will be my second fav.

ITS SO SAD WHEN ARTIST LIKE J-HUD, FANTASIA, MONICA, BRANDY, ALL HAVE TO TAKE THE BACK SEAT TO STUFF LIKE THIS

Monica had a fantatsic year when Still Standing came out :unsure:. It's not Bey's fault 'real' R&B isn't commercial anymore. I do wish Brandy's next record is a hit though. I miss her being on top. Riri mentioned Brandy on twitter and one of her fans said 'who is Brandy?' <_<

Monica had a fantatsic year when Still Standing came out :unsure:. It's not Bey's fault 'real' R&B isn't commercial anymore. I do wish Brandy's next record is a hit though. I miss her being on top. Riri mentioned Brandy on twitter and one of her fans said 'who is Brandy?' <_<

And that's why I love her..she isn't afraid of mentioning other artists..while the fans of other artists continue to hate on Rihsus..It's quite sad.

They all released music when Bey was on "break"..

EVEN IF THEY RELEASED WHILE SHE WAS OUT...EVERYBODY AND THE MEDIA WOULD HAVE THEIR HEADS SHOVED SO FAR UP BEYONCE ASS TO EVEN NOTICE...THIS IS CRAZY...SMH

YOUNG AND DONT KNOW REAL MUSIC

And that's why I love her..she isn't afraid of mentioning other artists..while the fans of other artists continue to hate on Rihsus..It's quite sad.

MY FRIEND MIKEY GOT ME TICKETS FOR THE SHOW JULY 14TH...ONE OF THEM IS YOURS IF YOU WANNA COME CAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE HER...HE SAID HE'S GONNA TRY TO GET ME BACKSTAGE TOO

EVEN IF THEY RELEASED WHILE SHE WAS OUT...EVERYBODY AND THE MEDIA WOULD HAVE THEIR HEADS SHOVED SO FAR UP BEYONCE ASS TO EVEN NOTICE...THIS IS CRAZY...SMH

Tis true...Hurrican Bey won't let the other girls shine.. -_-

For real! They should all take a leaf out of Rihallahs book -_-

What are the others doing to be noticed though? Do they send their videos out to MTV and stuff because most of those artists you mentioned stay stuck on BET and in the states whereas Bey is worldwide. I've been waiting forever for them to come to the UK but they dont (Except Brandy who came with Human)

Tis true...Hurrican Bey won't let the other girls shine.. -_-

I MEAN I DONT BLAME BEYONCE...I BLAME THE MEDIA FOR SHOVING HER DOWN PEOPLE THROAT AND HER FANS FOR MAKING HER THINK EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS EPIC...WHEN IT REALLY ISNT

MY FRIEND MIKEY GOT ME TICKETS FOR THE SHOW JULY 14TH...ONE OF THEM IS YOURS IF YOU WANNA COME CAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE HER...HE SAID HE'S GONNA TRY TO GET ME BACKSTAGE TOO

Can you friend Mikey get me backstage tickets for a UK show :o:cry:

3038gpg-vi105.gif

kdsjf;asjf;lkjas;dfkljal;ksdfj;klasjf

RIHSUS!

tumblr_ldp8t8QUul1qdqpsh-vi680.gif

Archived