Beyonce - Party ft Andre 3000

Chase

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did she say?

OH YEAH THATS WHAT I MEANT TO ASK AS WELL...CAUSE IF IT WAS SHADY IMMA BREAK THAT HO LEG WHEN I SEE HER

I can't remember exactly but it was something like 'Brandy is the best vocalist in the game' or something :wub:

OH YEAH THATS WHAT I MEANT TO ASK AS WELL...CAUSE IF IT WAS SHADY IMMA BREAK THAT HO LEG WHEN I SEE HER

DEAD @ yall thinking Rihsus is always shady.. :rolleyes:

Rihanna

Brandy is the best...and that is just it!!! These vocals NEVER get old

5 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

DEAD @ yall thinking Rihsus is always shady.. :rolleyes:

Rihanna

Brandy is the best...and that is just it!!! These vocals NEVER get old

5 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

#YES thats it!

Riri has mentioned Brandy many times. She said "afrodisiac" is one of her favorite albums, and was a great influence on her when she was recording "GGGB". They've actually hung out a couple of times.

Riri has mentioned Brandy many times. She said "afrodisiac" is one of her favorite albums, and was a great influence on her when she was recording "GGGB". They've actually hung out a couple of times.

Have you prepared yourself for when tornado Nuk touches down on the westcoast for the BET awards at the end of the month? :filenails:

i think she is just doing her and not thinking about number one hits honestly. the song im waitin to hear off the cd is countdown cuz she sampled Boyz II Men Uhh Ahh :clapping::clapping::clapping:

yeah she is

Don't get smart Chase.. lol

his ass always gettin' smart :rolleyes:

Archived