WHO'S THE "REAL" KING OF R&B

janetDAYZ

19 members have voted

1. 1. WHO'S THE KING

• R.KELLY
    • GAYE
    • tHE tRUE kING ...BOBBAAAAAY!

While I like MJ, Austin....u should know better

just becoz theres no actual tangible evidence of indiscretions, doesnt mean they didnt happen

actually, the most perverted criminals are so advanced that they know to cover their tracks

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I like MJ, Austin....u should know better

just becoz theres no actual tangible evidence of indiscretions, doesnt mean they didnt happen

actually, the most perverted criminals are so advanced that they know to cover their tracks

Well to be fair we live in a country... "Innocent until proven guilty"

If its not proven alot of folks WONT believe.

Well to be fair we live in a country... "Innocent until proven guilty"

If its not proven alot of folks WONT believe.

who gives a shit what the folks believe

I know the burden of proof, Dayz

but u cant just discount someone's verbal testimony

and even tho it may not be strong enough to warrant a criminal conviction, that doesnt mean the alleged activities didnt happen.

And there may be a whole host of other reasons why a criminal conviction wont be succesful...eg a stupid jury...dont forget, its judgement by peers

We just have a high level of proof for criminal cases becoz we cant just go round locking up ppl

who gives a shit what the folks believe

I know the burden of proof, Dayz

but u cant just discount someone's verbal testimony

and even tho it may not be strong enough to warrant a criminal conviction, that doesnt mean the alleged activities didnt happen.

We just have a high level of proof for criminal cases becoz we cant just go round locking up ppl

Lets be real..we're talking about Austin here. He will do whatever it takes to SAVEFACE. I mean ..look who we're dealing with. You can't really be surprised by this.

..allow it in court :whistle:

They didn't match.

Almost everything from the 93 case was ALLOWED into the 2003-2005 trial. NOTHING in court was EVER mentioned about the photos took at that time matching the boys description.

If the prosecution had a something that major from the 93 case, it would have not only been admitted...but it would have been the headline for days, weeks, months (even if it weren't admitted, it would have "leaked" and STILL been the headline for days, weeks, and months)

They tried everything to nail him on atleast something in that trial and he was still acquitted.

Don't try this with me dayz...I KNOW my facts very well concerning this. :coffee:

And hunti, Ms. Janet already clocked the tea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Uh7jYysfs

Janet's comments are a bit stupid

Anywaz, i dont know enough about MJ's case

and while i have no idea on whether MJ did it, i still think the whole thing is inappropriate

no 40yo goes round sleeping with child, i dont care how fucked up u are and how much of a childhood u missed out on

theres troubles on both sides

anywaz

why we on this

And ummm, if my memory serves me correctly, the first allegation was taken to civil court. You don't take a CRIMINAL matter to CIVIL court. That alone should tell you the family was lying about the molestation and only wanted money.

They didn't match.

Almost everything from the 93 case was ALLOWED into the 2003-2005 trial. NOTHING in court was EVER mentioned about the photos took at that time matching the boys description.

If the prosecution had a something that major from the 93 case, it would have not only been admitted...but it would have been the headline for days, weeks, months (even if it weren't admitted, it would have "leaked" and STILL been the headline for days, weeks, and months)

They tried everything to nail him on atleast something in that trial and he was still acquitted.

Don't try this with me dayz...I KNOW my facts very well concerning this. :coffee:

Are you okay over there? :unsure:

She was just defending her brother... :umm:

Janet's comments are a bit stupid

Anywaz, i dont know enough about MJ's case

and while i have no idea on whether MJ did it, i still think the whole thing is inappropriate

no 40yo goes round sleeping with child, i dont care how fucked up u are and how much of a childhood u missed out on

theres troubles on both sides

anywaz

why we on this

Let's cut the bullshit okay? It's not defending. It's common sense. HONESTLY. Don't over think common sense.

And ummm, if my memory serves me correctly, the first allegation was taken to civil court. You don't take a CRIMINAL matter to CIVIL court. That alone should tell you the family was lying about the molestation and only wanted money.

something messy happened between the parties

and they wanted to get some revenge on MJ

thats what i think happened

i highly doubt they wouldve pressed criminal charges, or even pursued a civil case, unless some nasty shit went down

Let's cut the bullshit okay? It's not defending. It's common sense. HONESTLY. Don't over think common sense.

I dunno

I've never been in that position

getting paid millions of dollars is very tempting

plus not to mention all the hassles of pressing charges

a civil case is much more lucrative, if u think in terms of practicality

+ given MJ's personality

why go thru criminal charges (and get nothing out of it), when u can get tons of money

They pulled a similar stunt with JC Penny

Archived