WHO'S THE "REAL" KING OF R&B

janetDAYZ

19 members have voted

1. 1. WHO'S THE KING

• R.KELLY
    • GAYE
    • tHE tRUE kING ...BOBBAAAAAY!

There's nothing fishy about it. It's called a LIE. :lmao: You don't take a criminal matter to civil court. That alone should have been the red flag. The family had no legal recourse, and they KNEW it, that's why they went to civil court for a settlement. No self-respecting parent would allow their child to be molested by an able-bodied adult, and accept money as restitution/punitive damages. Any REAL parent would want to see the parent behind bars. That's the morality of the situation.

thats what i said

ur assuming that everyone behaves in a particular manner

maybe theyre not self-respecting???

You may even do both...criminal and civil

maybe they got legal advice against pursuing criminal matters

i really dont know enough about the case

what about the fact that MJ settled... theres trouble on his side too

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More from that taped conversation:

Evan Chandler:

"There was no reason why he [Jackson] had to stop calling me...I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find [Evan Chandler's lawyer, Barry Rothman], all he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can and humiliate as many people as he can. He's nasty, he's mean, he's smart and he's hungry for publicity. Everything's going to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it."

:coffee:

TOF his comments are useless to analyse

And this is one thread I wouldn't mind if TOF did the most. :coffee:

:blush:

I plan on doing it...if necessary. :excited:

Okay...in that M. Jordan thread, that "slip" was to get on TOF's nerves after he tried to win brownie points with the other MJ stans/fans and see imaginary MJ shade in one of my posts.

Your MJ shade is always an attempt to get on my nerves. <_<

thats what i said

ur assuming that everyone behaves in a particular manner

maybe theyre not self-respecting???

You may even do both...criminal and civil

maybe they got legal advice against pursuing criminal matters

i really dont know enough about the case

what about the fact that MJ settled... theres trouble on his side too

Although everyone's situation is different, your moral compass should kick in and tell you what's right and what's wrong. Allowing your child to be molested at the expense of a comfortable lifestyle is the result of lack of self-respect. It's psychological in the grand scheme of things.

Settling wasnt Michaels idea...it was done under advice. He always said he wanted it to go to trial

Then he said things like he just wanted to get it over with and not deal with all the bs. Alot of folks settle just to free themselves of the stress.

Although everyone's situation is different, your moral compass should kick in and tell you what's right and what's wrong. Allowing your child to be molested at the expense of a comfortable lifestyle is the result of lack of self-respect. It's psychological in the grand scheme of things.

but that point, in itself, is irrelevant to the whole case

it doesnt mean indiscretions didnt occur

and really, i dunno what was going on in MJ's head

he could've pursued new lawyers

maybe he was just over it and settled...i dunno

but the same objection as to why the parents didnt puruse criminal can be said about MJ's decision to settle... ie.. if ur innocent, u dont settle

I'm just saying, there's no substantial proof that MJ is a pedophile. I'm not here for speculation and tampered "evidence". There's tape of Roberta slamming underage puss. :filenails:

How did he get eventually get off, with that kind of evidence. :unsure: I didnt follow the case.

Umm nope. I've been shading MJ since middle school :filenails:

Your shade on here is to get on my nerves. :rolleyes:

to me, those comments by the father just sound like someone who is fired up and hell bent on vengeance (and he doesnt realise he is being set up and egged on)

The first thing in the second portion of the convo I posted was

"There was no reason why he [Jackson] had to stop calling me..."

THOSE are the words of a father fired up and hell bent on justice for his son against his abuser?

Or someone upset because he had been allowed into Michael's life, and now he wouldn't return his calls.

but that point, in itself, is irrelevant to the whole case

it doesnt mean indiscretions didnt occur

and really, i dunno what was going on in MJ's head

he could've pursued new lawyers

maybe he was just over it and settled...i dunno

but the same objection as to why the parents didnt puruse criminal can be said about MJ's decision to settle... ie.. if ur innocent, u dont settle

People settle out of court for a number of reasons: don't want to fight, court fees, lawyer expenses, etc. MJ was advised to settle for whatever reason. If MJ would have continued, he would have been swimming in bills. :lol:

Something such as molestation is NEVER a civil matter.

Archived