19 members have voted

1. 1. WHO'S THE KING

• R.KELLY
    • GAYE
    • tHE tRUE kING ...BOBBAAAAAY!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my thing is..how da fuck could they not determine her age? They dont know how to do simple math? Wtf am I missing? :blink:

:asham:

The jurors watched the tape and couldn't determine whether she was underage or not. Besides she didn't testify and neither did her family.

What's the different between not guilty and innocent?

Innocent means that a person on trial is innocent beyond a reasonable doubt. I.E. there is no evidence to support the charge.

Not guilty means there wasn't/isn't enough evidence to convict someone on trial.

For OWN/You All Smell:

"Remember Evan Chandler? He's the Beverly Hills dentist who several years ago accused pop music superstar Michael Jackson of sexually molesting his then 13-year-old son.

Instead of trying to put Jackson in jail, Chandler sought to pick his pocket. The civil suit he filed in 1993 was settled out of court, reportedly for more than $10 million.

Now Chandler is hoping for another visit from the tooth fairy. The former dentist to the stars is back in court. And this time he's not just suing Jackson. Chandler also has named the pop music star's ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley, the Sony Music Corp., the Walt Disney Co. and some 300 unnamed persons as co-conspirators.

Aided and abetted by this cast of characters, Jackson violated the terms of their confidential 1994 agreement, Chandler says. How?

By denying - in words and song - that he sexually abused the young boy. He did so last year during an interview on ABC with Diane Sawyer, Chandler charges, and again in his latest album. And for that Jackson must pay. How much?

Chandler, who between root canals co-wrote the screenplay for the movie Robin Hood: Men in Tights, wants at least $60 million to settle his latest complaint against the pop music king. He also wants an album.

Not a copy of HIStory, the Jackson album he cites in his suit. Chandler wants a court order "to allow him to publish and cause to be distributed to the public for sale" his own musical composition - something he calls "EVANstory."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Needless to say THAT time he didn't get what he wanted...more money.

For the full article:

http://site2.mjeol.com/1993-1994/settlement-not-enough-june-24-1996.html

:asham:

The jurors watched the tape and couldn't determine whether she was underage or not. Besides she didn't testify and neither did her family.

From the link Duke posted. 14 witnesses identified da bitch. So I guess that wasn't enough? I swear..the technicalities when it comes to trial proceedings are a muthafuka.

We all know damn well Kellz should have been locked da fuck up! :lmao:

THat song and video STOPPED THE GAME for a minute!!!! :mellow:

That was my shit

YES! I love it!

and he followed it up with 'When a Woman's Fed Up'

Genius.

They don't make music like this anymore.

People settle out of court for a number of reasons: don't want to fight, court fees, lawyer expenses, etc. MJ was advised to settle for whatever reason. If MJ would have continued, he would have been swimming in bills. :lol:

Something such as molestation is NEVER a civil matter.

Ur forgetting that he is the defendant

arent the plaintiffs swimming in bills too???

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

To TOF,

clearly this father is mentally ill

why do u continue to analyse his comments?>

This is my question. Okay, the bitch didnt testify..fine but the court couldn't get info on the bitch as far as her AGE (at the moment of the trial)and do simple subtraction of her age as to when the act was recorded back in 99'?

Im really tryna understand why this fell through :lol:

YES! I love it!

and he followed it up with 'When a Woman's Fed Up'

Genius.

They don't make music like this anymore.

"Now..Im at this telephone booth...calling Tyrone"

I always thought that Erykah Badu reference was clever to add in there..

From the link Duke posted. 14 witnesses identified da bitch. So I guess that wasn't enough? I swear..the technicalities when it comes to trial proceedings are a muthafuka.

We all know damn well Kellz should have been locked da fuck up! :lmao:

No, it isn't enough. The gal in the tape and her family never came forward. And it didn't help that their were family and friends that said it wasn't her in her tape. So it was all over the place.

Archived