19 members have voted

1. 1. WHO'S THE KING

• R.KELLY
    • GAYE
    • tHE tRUE kING ...BOBBAAAAAY!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's fine. You're just doing too much -_-. Leave MJ alone. We don't need Game coming in being extra shady :filenails:

Why are you coming at me? artist is the one who brought MJ up first .. :lol:

You're right the last person we need is Game coming in here..Im surprised Henri aint doin the most yet

I gotta be honest TOF,

ur a bit too involved in the MJ case????????

The facts TOF is revealing are out there...everyone has access to them -_-. he's just doing good by Janhova and spreading the knowledge.

And ummm, if my memory serves me correctly, the first allegation was taken to civil court. You don't take a CRIMINAL matter to CIVIL court. That alone should tell you the family was lying about the molestation and only wanted money.

Evan Chandler (the accuser's father): "This man is going to be humiliated beyond belief...He will not believe what is going to happen to him...beyond his worst nightmare... He will not sell one more record....If I go through with this I win big time...I will get everything I want...They will be destroyed forever."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlaVZw5h6YE

:coffee:

Why are you coming at me? artist is the one who brought MJ up first .. :lol:

You're right the last person we need is Game coming in here..Im surprised Henri aint doin the most yet

Chile I dunno I just see you and TOF and the occasional Duke :lol:

Henri and MJ have come to a mutual understanding. I believe Henry has or is planning on buying the MJ game

Evan Chandler (the accuser's father): "This man is going to be humiliated beyond belief...He will not believe what is going to happen to him...beyond his worst nightmare... He will not sell one more record....If I go through with this I win big time...I will get everything I want...They will be destroyed forever."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlaVZw5h6YE

theres nothing really wrong with that comment TOF

its irrelevant

and what context was it said in

maybe he just wants punishment

Chile I dunno I just see you and TOF and the occasional Duke :lol:

Henri and MJ have come to a mutual understanding. I believe Henry has or is planning on buying the MJ game

Henri plays the MJ game and STILL throw daggers at MJ every chance he gets...

Mutual my ass! :lmao:

something messy happened between the parties

and they wanted to get some revenge on MJ

thats what i think happened

i highly doubt they wouldve pressed criminal charges, or even pursued a civil case, unless some nasty shit went down

I dunno

I've never been in that position

getting paid millions of dollars is very tempting

plus not to mention all the hassles of pressing charges

a civil case is much more lucrative, if u think in terms of practicality

+ given MJ's personality

why go thru criminal charges (and get nothing out of it), when u can get tons of money

There's nothing fishy about it. It's called a LIE. :lmao: You don't take a criminal matter to civil court. That alone should have been the red flag. The family had no legal recourse, and they KNEW it, that's why they went to civil court for a settlement. No self-respecting parent would allow their child to be molested by an able-bodied adult, and accept money as restitution/punitive damages. Any REAL parent would want to see the parent behind bars. That's the morality of the situation.

They pulled a similar stunt with JC Penny

Oh gurl....

its irrelevant

He said it to some lawyer I believe.

Punishment for what?

its irrelevant

More from that taped conversation:

Evan Chandler:

"There was no reason why he [Jackson] had to stop calling me...I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find [Evan Chandler's lawyer, Barry Rothman], all he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can and humiliate as many people as he can. He's nasty, he's mean, he's smart and he's hungry for publicity. Everything's going to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it."

Archived