I'm never driving again!!!

bu.

Omg I'm so useless at driving! Yesterday I Drove for the first time in 3 years and I stalled FOUR times, forgot to indicate, forgot to put lights on...I drove 2 streets, parked, ran home in the rain and vowed that I'm never driving again!

Omg I'm so useless at driving! Yesterday I Drove for the first time in 3 years and I stalled FOUR times, forgot to indicate, forgot to put lights on...I drove 2 streets, parked, ran home in the rain and vowed that I'm never driving again!

Awwwwww... :lol:

I never thought I would get the hang of driving when I was younger, but I got eventually, of course I was never as bad as you. >_<

No shade :blush:

Ha ha ha!

LOL I was gonna ask if you drive and if you wanted to go on my insurance... but perhaps not... :ph34r::lmao:

Lol - sounds like you'd have no car left lol

When I passed my test it was a baptism by fire - I had to drive to my mums the next day and I had to pull straight onto a 3 lane a road which was the first left out of my house. London driving isn't a joke lol, but it makes you a good (or really bad) driver quickly :)

When I passed my test it was a baptism by fire - I had to drive to my mums the next day and I had to pull straight onto a 3 lane a road which was the first left out of my house. London driving isn't a joke lol, but it makes you a good (or really bad) driver quickly :)

Very true, I used to drive up to my job in Borough from time to time, and I drove around and past Westminster and also to Brixton a couple of times. It's not for wusses :lol:

Is driving in the UK really that complicated? If I was to ever move there Id probably use the taxi or walk

Is driving in the UK really that complicated? If I was to ever move there Id probably use the taxi or walk

it depends where you live in the UK, if you are in Scotland, in Glasgow for example, they have the grid system like in NY, so its much easier. Newer towns and suburbs etc are all relatively easy. London is just a nightmare at times because the city is so huge, the roads follow no set pattern, this widest roads in the city centre are usually 2 lanes going each way because they are so old, with tons of traffic on them....its more frustrating than hard lol.

it depends where you live in the UK, if you are in Scotland, in Glasgow for example, they have the grid system like in NY, so its much easier. Newer towns and suburbs etc are all relatively easy. London is just a nightmare at times because the city is so huge, the roads follow no set pattern, this widest roads in the city centre are usually 2 lanes going each way because they are so old, with tons of traffic on them....its more frustrating than hard lol.

well dang

taxi it is then

I think it would be difficult for an American to get used to the roads in London, it can be quite frustrating. I found it quite easy driving in the US, even having the steering on the other side.

Sweetie... If I can drive stick...ANYBODY CAN DRIVE ANY CAR! You have no idea the fits that I threw my first three days of driving stick shift. I even cried like a stupid asshole because I almost rolled back into a truck on a hill. Just keep at it. Drive during the day until you get the hang of it...it's just a machine. You shall overcome...

Driving makes me nervous, but I eventually got the hang of it. Earlier this year though when driving through a park, I had the misfortune of ending up on this super steep dirt road ... it had to be like a 50° incline :lol:, but we got out of it.

Archived