Why does JLO keep putting out albums?

Kaleidoscope Eyes

:thumbup::good::yep:

stud219.gif

:o

They don't wanna see J.Lo's "On the Floor", "Good Hit", "I'm Into You", "Run the World" ( giggle_smiley2757.gif ), "Papi", "Until It Beats No More", "One Love" and "Starting Over"...even "(What Is) LOVE?" sounds better than majority of the stuff on their albums (I excluded the bonus tracks).

She keeps putting them out because she still has a record deal, plus as quiet as its kept, she makes good pop music. :filenails:

And her latest album is selling pretty well, plus "On the floor" is a beast at radio. So why should she stop? :mellow:

stud219.gif

They don't wanna see J.Lo's "On the Floor", "Good Hit", "I'm Into You", "Run the World" ( giggle_smiley2757.gif ), "Papi", "Until It Beats No More", "One Love" and "Starting Over"...even "(What Is) LOVE?" sounds better than majority of the stuff on their albums (I excluded the bonus tracks).

Ch...Gaga and Bey would love to have their current singles do as well as "On the floor" is doing right now. :filenails:

Folks can act brand new if they want to, but J-lo cam back hard.

I didn't even know "Blades of glory" had been officially released. I was talking about "Judas". But good for her.

Oh yeah...that song debuted at #10 and quickly fell off. Out of all the first single from J.Lo, Bey and Gaga , "On the Floor" was the one people liked the most.

Oh yeah...that song debuted at #10 and quickly fell off. Out of all the first single from J.Lo, Bey and Gaga , "On the Floor" was the one people liked the most.

I can't turn the radio on for more than 30 mins without hearing "on the floor", "till the world ends", "rolling in the deep" "Motivation" and "ET". I can count on one hand how many times I've heard "Blades of glory". Thats why I thought it hadn't been officially released. I thought austin said "Who run the world" was going for offical adds on the 11th. So I'm waiting for radio staions to show it some love.

I can't turn the radio on for more than 30 mins without hearing "on the floor", "till the world ends", "rolling in the deep" "Motivation" and "ET". I can count on one hand how many times I've heard "Blades of glory". Thats why I thought it hadn't been officially released. I thought austin sayed "Who run the world" was going for offical adds on the 11th. So I'm waiting for radio staions to show it some love.

Same here. I love that they're playing "Till the World Ends (remix)" :wub: I only heard Gaga's new song once...never heard "Judas". Austin must be staying in Germany. Didn't "RTW(G)" go for adds back in April? Bey's on her second single now.

Archived