So the host of SYTYCD called Keri Hilson....

art

I'm upset. The DIRECTV® guide said Jessie J was performing only to having Floperi try to give a Beyonce mixed with Ciara performance :umm:

As far as the show, this hands down is the best season. There's not one single person on there that can be considered the "weak dancer" like the other seasons.

Fresh off her U.K. promo tour, Keri Hilson shook, wound, and rolled her way through her performance on FOX’s “So You Think You Can Dance.” The blonde diva hit the stage in a shimmering mini-skirt and thigh-high boots to deliver her Nelly-assisted single “Lose Control,” thrusting her hips alongside her female dancers. Shortly after the show aired, “Kelly Hilson” became a trending topic on Twitter after the show’s host Cat Deeley mispronounced her name.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/06/16/keri-hilson-performs-lose-control-on-so-you-think-you-can-dance-video/#more-88293

:asham:

I'm upset. The DIRECTV® guide said Jessie J was performing only to having Floperi try to give a Beyonce mixed with Ciara performance :umm:

As far as the show, this hands down is the best season. There's not one single person on there that can be considered the "weak dancer" like the other seasons.

the 2 best seasons of SYTYCD i watched are the Australian version season 2 and the the UK one that just finished last week (SO2 as well)

the 2 best seasons of SYTYCD i watched are the Australian version season 2 and the the UK one that just finished last week (SO2 as well)

You need to watch the American version this season. There wasn't a bad performance at all the first episode. They couldn't even eliminate a guy and girl last night, so they're going to let them all stay but eliminate 2 guys and 2 girls next week.

Archived