True Blood Season 4

kidfresh832

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they pulled out all the stops this time. Adele showed out too.

LMAO..she snatched Marnee right owt! :lmao:

This is how I see it:

Nan, Jesus, and Debbie are disposable..I love Nan, but she's not one of the popular characters..and then again, I don't know how much Alan is following the books. They are not gonna be reasons for viewers to return..

Tara is a central character..Her death? will have viewers return..She's pretty popular so people are gonna watch to see what's going on with that situation.

Marnee was the breakout character this season. She's in the same boat as Mary Ann..A "villain" who comes thru and then meets her fate. She wasn't designed to stick around.

LMAO..she snatched Marnee right owt! :lmao:

This is how I see it:

Nan, Jesus, and Debbie are disposable..I love Nan, but she's not one of the popular characters..and then again, I don't know how much Alan is following the books. They are not gonna be reasons for viewers to return..

Tara is a central character..Her death? will have viewers return..She's pretty popular so people are gonna watch to see what's going on with that situation.

Marnee was the breakout character this season. She's in the same boat as Mary Ann..A "villain" who comes thru and then meets her fate. She wasn't designed to stick around.

i agree. I threw my remote at the tv after they killed Tara, i was too mad... but then I came to the conclusion that her character was going no where, but i feel sorry for Lafayette, he lost his man and his cousin all in the same night. just a shame.

i agree. I threw my remote at the tv after they killed Tara, i was too mad... but then I came to the conclusion that her character was going no where, but i feel sorry for Lafayette, he lost his man and his cousin all in the same night. just a shame.

That was definitely a shocker..she risked her life to save Sookeh. I'm sure Bill/Eric will come to her rescue.

LOL..It wasn't that bad.. :rolleyes:

True...it was worse. It wasn't like the season started off great anyways, but it did pick up to be one of the most entertaining seasons, and they just ended it by killing off good characters but keeping the useless ones. I feel the same way I felt when the writer for Passions constantly went on some incest angle and horribly ended the show.

then they killed Tara the same way they killed her boo Eggs. :filenails:

Okay. They could have at least had her get stabbed or something else.

I about lost my shit during that last confrontation between Jesus and Lafayette. "I'm dead, and you're a medium. I'll always be with you."

cry3.gif

Anyhoo, that was probably my last episode. The first three seasons were great but this one took a hard nosedive. It's too kitsch now, and gratuitous. The only thing that still has my interest is what seems to be the return of Russell.

that shit was too funny....then Arlene said 'You People' :lol:

:lol:

Arlene: We don't have a demon. Just a ghost.

Lettie Mae: Oh. Well...this works on ghosts too!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Exactly. This is giving me some Passions teas where they don't finish off their storylines.

Okay! I wonder if the writers for both shows are somehow related. -_-

:lol:

Arlene: We don't have a demon. Just a ghost.

Lettie Mae: Oh. Well...this works on ghosts too!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay! I wonder if the writers for both shows are somehow related. -_-

Passions really helped me to figure out some messy storylines. I told my friend at the beginning of this season, that there will be an incest storyline and it would be coming soon. Needless to say that's when I found about Bill and his descendant :lol:

She had told me that she wasn't impressed with the storylines, and I told her to hold tight because I'm sure incest is next :lmao:

They better figure it out for next season. This is probably my least favorite season.

This season only had 1 great storyline and that was Marnie's -_- I don't think they should have killed her off so quickly.

This season only had 1 great storyline and that was Marnie's -_- I don't think they should have killed her off so quickly.

They should have killed her off in the last episode. There were about 20 minutes there where the show kind of dragged. It picked up the last five minutes, when they decided to kill off people.

Archived