True Blood Season 4

kidfresh832

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just fuckin' can't with True Blood right now. Why the hell couldn't they kill off Arlene and her family (besides the baby of course)? They're a HUGE waste of space on the show.

They're going to have to pull magic out their asses next season, because they basically killed off the ones that helped make the show interesting.

I just fuckin' can't with True Blood right now. Why the hell couldn't they kill off Arlene and her family (besides the baby of course)? They're a HUGE waste of space on the show.

They're going to have to pull magic out their asses next season, because they basically killed off the ones that helped make the show interesting.

Exactly. I don't give a damn about Arlene and her family.

LOL what the hell was that. I can't believe that crack head Ginger is still alive after 4 seasons and all those other people died. Tara will be turned next season. I wonder who made Steve Newlin. Next season is going to be the best Russell is back too and I think Andy got that fairy pregnant and Jessica vs Crystal :excited:

LOL what the hell was that. I can't believe that crack head Ginger is still alive after 4 seasons and all those other people died. Tara will be turned next season. I wonder who made Steve Newlin. Next season is going to be the best Russell is back too and I think Andy got that fairy pregnant and Jessica vs Crystal :excited:

I'm really only excited about Russell being back. They fucking killed Nan off..I should write Alan Ball and tell his gay ass about himself.. :rolleyes:

Exactly. I don't give a damn about Arlene and her family.

I want to know what they see in those character to keep them on the show.

Minus all the killings, the cliffhangers are pretty good:

Russell will be back. The best ch of the episode!

Sam and that wolf. Can't they just get rid of Sam too?

Jason and that minister(who's a vamp now). Jessica will help him out.

The death of Tara(?). I kinda feel that both Bill and Eric will run to Sooki's and save her.

-_-

They can get rid of Crystal too.

Archived