True Blood Season 4

kidfresh832

For me it was dry when the scenes didn't involve Marnie (and sometimes Jesus :blush: ).

Yeah Marnie was great, as was seeing Alexander Skarsgård's character as a softie, but everything else felt a little flat most of the time.

I've enjoyed it. Marnantonia has been the breakout character this season. I wonder if Russell is coming back..it doesn't seem like he's gonna be a part of the finale from what I read..

Maybe he returns in the same way that Marnie does? They confirmed his return months ago, I've been wondering myself.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kept thinking this week was the finale. :asham: Next week will be so good.

Am I the only one who thinks this season was dry until the last week or so?

It got better as the season progressed. I do NOT like the sweet Eric. I'm glad that's over with.

I hate his smile :mellow: I like it better when he's evil and shows his vulnerability ever once in awhile. That is SO damn sexy.

Well damn. :lol: I can see that. Though before, he was never "goofy" per se. I think that's what I liked most; that sort of thing is sexy to me.

I had to watch Eric drink that heart like a juice box again....that was hardcore. I love brujo Jesus he needs to stay involved with the magics that is when he is the most interesting. Alcide banished Debbie he is over that skank! I hope she becomes Sookies arch enemy again like the books shes best when shes vindictive and after Sookie.

what did Alcide say to Debbie? for some reason I couldnt understand him

"Debbie Pelt....I helped cure you. I see you no longer. I hunt with you no longer. I share flesh with you no longer."

She got majorly divorced wolf style he basically said i wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire you trashy skaink whore bitch.

okay who dies? Rumor is someone dies, and it's someone important. Rumor is the guy that plays Erik will die because he is moving on to movies.

He is not that big a star yet to abandon a plum role like Eric to do "movies" fulltime. Its not like they film year round he has plenty of time to do movies in offseason.

*edit* I just read the spoiler for the death scene and i aint really mad at that death!!

Archived