Beyonce.....Thanksgiving night....

Bailey

She's Sold 11.2 Million Albums In The States. She's Sold 25 Million Albums Solo Worldwide. And What Exactly Makes Rihanna Queen Worthy? She has More studio Albums than beyonce yet she's only sold 5 Million. :coffee:

I never said Rihanna was queen

you get the stanning thing messed up rihanna dont have to sell well and i will still live for her you guy base everything about beyonce on charts, album sells forbes list perfume movies etc but what makes you live for her what does her voice music do to you

you think because someone has their foot in everything makes them grand she a product just like Rihanna is

and we are not talking about Rihanna she's not from this country she started out with no promo nothing she was a nobody when beyonce did her first album she was already someone I'm not taking away from what Beyonce has done but really she was force fed to the public and they had no they choice but to like her

she had her foot in everything to get noticed :coffee:

Stop Reaching. You Can't Force Anyone To Buy your albums, See Your Movies, Go to your tours etc. She didn't Force Anything. Crazy In Love was already a hit before the video or any promo for DIL began.

I never said Rihanna was queen

you get the stanning thing messed up rihanna dont have to sell well and i will still live for her you guy base everything about beyonce on charts, album sells forbes list perfume movies etc but what makes you live for her what does her voice music do to you

you think because someone has their foot in everything makes them grand she a product just like Rihanna is

PROOF? Your First Post in here was about how much beyonce sold so if anything, YOU made it about her stats, charts, accomplishments, etc. Beyonce Is A BRAND. She's Involved in the day to day decision making. Rihanna is a Puppet. Learn the difference between the two. I can talk about many things that beyonce does like her voice, her vocal productions, her arrangements, etc. However this thread wasn't made based off of that.

Stop Reaching. You Can't Force Anyone To Buy your albums, See Your Movies, Go to your tours etc. She didn't Force Anything. Crazy In Love was already a hit before the video or any promo for DIL began.

she was in everything when she was in destiny's child they were building her up for a solo and she only sold 11.2 million so you stop reaching

PROOF? Your First Post in here was about how much beyonce sold so if anything, YOU made it about her stats, charts, accomplishments, etc. Beyonce Is A BRAND. She's Involved in the day to day decision making. Rihanna is a Puppet. Learn the difference between the two. I can talk about many things that beyonce does like her voice, her vocal productions, her arrangements, etc. However this thread wasn't made based off of that.

that's your opinion not fact :coffee: you only stan for her because you think she's grand and that makes you feel grand and it :fail:

she was in everything when she was in destiny's child they were building her up for a solo and she only sold 11.2 million so you stop reaching

Right which is why all of the members of DC have experienced success as solo Artists outside of DC. Yea they were building her and Her alone up alright. Stop using the DC argument when it's convenient. Cuz as Soon as we Say Bey has sold over 130 Million Records worldwide the girls get IRATE and pressed. Just because she was in dc didn't garauntee solo success. If that's the case then every lead singer from a group that tried to go solo would've been successful. :coffee:

that's your opinion not fact :coffee: you only stan for her because you think she's grand and that makes you feel grand and it :fail:

Sweety Do you Know the difference between Fact & Opinion? It Is A Fact That You Came in here pressed about Beyonce's sales. It's the 2nd post on the first page. It IS a FACT that YOU made it about her sales, chart accomplishments, etc, when the initial poster of this thread said nothing about those things. And You don't Know me or why i like beyonce. So you can sit all the way down with that bullshit.

but her being that successful she should have sold more that what she did that's the point he's getting at

first read the whole thread and stop making assumptions :coffee:

:sigh: It's like beating a dead horse DJ, in typical fashion a poster chimes in without having read the entire thread. It's okay to have an opinion, but let that opinion be stated after you familiarize yourself with what you're commenting on. It's all good, we know whassup. :yep:

Again...NEVER did I say Beyonce had SUCCESS in the bag when it came time for the debut of her first album. All I said was she already had clout in the music industry, and she had all of the tools necessary (i.e. fame, money, attention, promotion, daddy) to venture out and put out a auality album for the masses. Rihanna and Gaga DID NOT have all of those luxuries, they were virtually unknown, especially Gaga. If you'd like to assume that I somehow meant what y'all are claiming, I can't stop you. It's all good ;)

Plus, "Work It Out" wasn't even an album single, it was a single from a music soundtrack, and it wasn't even radio friendly. I'm SURE Columbia wasn't as terrified as previously stated, because contrary to what was stated before, they came out in FULL FORCE with "Crazy In Love" and "Dangerously In Love" (the album)...I hope y'all don't truly believe that she did "most" of the initial funding for the product herself. I know that was said for "B'Day" and that may be true because she wanted to make a video for each track. And being that her Dad was her manager, and owns Music World, you know dang well that she isn't as "at the mercy" of her label as say Gaga is, (and in Rihanna's case: is) :D

And these are the premises that suggest that success was in the bag for her. I don't know why you're not understanding that. :sigh:

You were just told "Work It Out" scared the label into what direction they wanted Dangerously In Love to go in. :sigh: And the rest of your post suggests that Beyonce's success was in the bag. :lmao: Why aren't you seeing that!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's a COT DAMN lie.

Prove Me Wrong. her first performance of the song On Live TV was SNL & TRL right before the Album Dropped In June. The only Other promo before that was 106 & Park & Making the video when she premiered the video a few weeks before that. I have the receipts to back up the claims. You Might not want to try it.

:sigh: It's like beating a dead horse DJ, in typical fashion a poster chimes in without having read the entire thread. It's okay to have an opinion, but let that opinion be stated after you familiarize yourself with what you're commenting on. It's all good, we know whassup. :yep:

Oh Chile Please. I read the thread before I commented. You Were doing a bunch of nothing. Throwing around what you THINK is FACT when in FACT it's just a whole bunch of misinformed useless ramble.

And these are the premises that suggest that success was in the bag for her. I don't know why you're not understanding that. :sigh:

You were just told "Work It Out" scared the label into what direction they wanted Dangerously In Love to go in. :sigh: And the rest of your post suggests that Beyonce's success was in the bag. :lmao: Why aren't you seeing that!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

Maybe we're experiencing an interpretation issue here. You have your opinion about what you THINK I'm saying...unfortunately your opinion of MY post is incorrect. If you want to add words in and/or feel what I said "suggests" one thing or another, have at it. But anyone with eyes can see that the words "Beyoncé was the lead singer or a group, so that alone guaranteed she'd be successful" never came from my mouth or my fingertips. Which is what's being "suggested" ;)

Prove Me Wrong. her first performance of the song On Live TV was SNL & TRL right before the Album Dropped In June. The only Other promo before that was 106 & Park & Making the video when she premiered the video a few weeks before that. I have the receipts to back up the claims. You Might not want to try it.

So there was no magazine ads, no mentions on radio, nothing said by Beyoncé in interviews or statements? You CANNOT even provide information (reciepts) about those if you tried, homie. You're speaking as if you're her publicist. :lol: you're full of bologna. :sigh:

So there was no magazine ads, no mentions on radio, nothing said by Beyoncé in interviews or statements? You CANNOT even provide information (reciepts) about those if you tried, homie. You're speaking as if you're her publicist. :lol: you're full of bologna. :sigh:

Her Promo Was her Single being played On The Radio. They didn't even expect Crazy In Love to be a hit. The album was original slated for a September release but because of the success of the song at radio they pushed the album up and that's when the promo began. She had Magazine Ads And Interviews regardless because she had just finished shooting a movie, plus she had endorsments with pepsi and loreal, however none of that had to do with her album.

Oh Chile Please. I read the thread before I commented. You Were doing a bunch of nothing. Throwing around what you THINK is FACT when in FACT it's just a whole bunch of misinformed useless ramble.

I'm not entirely convinced that this is the truth. :coffee:

I think I've provided nothing but facts. All you've done is provide an argument, and a "Bey is GOD and can do no wrong" feel to each and every post. I'm speaking from a purely neutral standpoint. As previously stated, I'm not a fan of either of the 3 artists in question (Bey, Rihanna, Gaga)...my "feelings" are not involved here, whereas your's clearly are. :coffee:

Maybe we're experiencing an interpretation issue here. You have your opinion about what you THINK I'm saying...unfortunately your opinion of MY post is incorrect. If you want to add words in and/or feel what I said "suggests" one thing or another, have at it. But anyone with eyes can see that the words "Beyoncé was the lead singer or a group, so that alone guaranteed she'd be successful" never came from my mouth or my fingertips. Which is what's being "suggested" ;)

You really need a course in reasoning and logic. :sigh: The premises of your argument suggest Beyonce was guaranteed success. According to you, "she had all of the tools necessary (i.e. fame, money, attention, promotion, daddy) to venture out and put out a quality album for the masses." This implies she was going to be successful. Why you're not seeing that is beyond me.

If you were to make the argument that she wasn't going to be successful, then you could have pointed out lead singers of groups who went solo and didn't have prolonged success like Dawn Robinson, each of the Spice Girls, TLC none of them had solo success, etc. But the premises of your argument suggest Beyonce had all the tools necessary to put out a successful record. "Fame, money, attention, promotion, daddy" are the ingredients that make a successful album. Why aren't you seeing that? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Her Promo Was her Single being played On The Radio. They didn't even expect Crazy In Love to be a hit. The album was original slated for a September release but because of the success of the song at radio they pushed the album up and that's when the promo began. She had Magazine Ads And Interviews regardless because she had just finished shooting a movie, plus she had endorsments with pepsi and loreal, however none of that had to do with her album.

That's promotion ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT!

And sure they didn't expect a hit, Jay-Z just hopped on the track for shits and giggles, huh? :lol:

You really need a course in reasoning and logic. :sigh: The premises of your argument suggest Beyonce was guaranteed success. According to you, "she had all of the tools necessary (i.e. fame, money, attention, promotion, daddy) to venture out and put out a quality album for the masses." This implies she was going to be successful. Why you're not seeing that is beyond me.

If you were to make the argument that she wasn't going to be successful, then you could have pointed out lead singers of groups who went solo and didn't have prolonged success like Dawn Robinson, each of the Spice Girls, TLC none of them had solo success, etc. But the premises of your argument suggest Beyonce had all the tools necessary to put out a successful record. "Fame, money, attention, promotion, daddy" are the ingredients that make a successful album. Why aren't you seeing that? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

:sigh: Same :censored: different post.

I'm not entirely convinced that this is the truth. :coffee:

I think I've provided nothing but facts. All you've done is provide an argument, and a "Bey is GOD and can do no wrong" feel to each and every post. I'm speaking from a purely neutral standpoint. As previously stated, I'm not a fan of either of the 3 artists in question (Bey, Rihanna, Gaga)...my "feelings" are not involved here, whereas your's clearly are. :coffee:

I could careless about what you think is the truth and what is not. I've never implied that beyonce was god. You clearly are in your feelings, if you didn't care then you wouldn't still be here. Obviously you do. The only thing you've done is spew a whole bunch of misinformed, useless ramble, as if your shit is superior to everyone else. Miss me with the bullshit sir.

I tried to simplify it for you, and you still don't get it. I honestly can't spell it any simpler for you. :mellow:

Poor you. -_-

As you can see, I gave up on trying to explain it to you. I thought of maybe posting it in Spanish or German just to test if maybe what I was saying was lost in translation somehow...but I ruled that out due to its immense simplicity :sigh: it's truly all good though, I give up. You win ;)

That's promotion ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT!

And sure they didn't expect a hit, Jay-Z just hopped on the track for shits and giggles, huh? :lol:

Obviously If Beyonce herself said that she put Jay On The song, so people would be more receptive to it. DUH! and Just because jay was on the song doesn't garauntee a hit. There you go with your implications again.

I could careless about what you think is the truth and what is not. I've never implied that beyonce was god. You clearly are in your feelings, if you didn't care then you wouldn't still be here. Obviously you do. The only thing you've done is spew a whole bunch of misinformed, useless ramble, as if your shit is superior to everyone else. Miss me with the bullshit sir.

:lmao: okay...?

Well, in an event I'm sorry if I acted like my "shit" is superior to everyone else's "shit"...I never meant to act as if my fecal matter was of a higher quality than your's. To me, shit is shit, at the end of the day: it all gets flushed down the toilet or stepped in. I sincerely apologize. -_-

By the way, the term is "couldn't care less"...if you "could care less" than why wouldn't you? ;)