Beyonce.....Thanksgiving night....

Bailey

I figured this shit out, Beyonce is "their" Janet.....ugh....so anywho all these damn commercials about her concert special on Thanksgiving night, I watched her on Nightline last night and she took a camera and was busy crying saying why did God give me my talent, why did God give me my family, Im like girl take a xanax

you betta sang bitch like Why Did I get Married ...."i caught that...mmmmhmmm ....I did too" :rolleyes:

I swear I thought Beyonce sold like 25 million the way her stans carry on but truth of the matter she just like the rest of them girls she hasn't even hit the 20 million mark yet dead @ Britney Spears selling more albums than Beyonce

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

well since Beyonce being in the game for 10 plus years and being in one of the most successful girls groups and only pulling in those number are horrible

Rihanna is rags to riches she came from nothing she not even American

or and by the way Rihanna just made billboard history again

Rihanna rewrites the mark for most No. 1s in the 18-year history of Billboard’s Pop Songs radio airplay chart, as “Only Girl (In the World)” rises 2-1.

The song is Rihanna’s seventh Pop Songs leader, pushing the singer past Beyonce, Mariah Carey and Lady Gaga, each with six.

“Only Girl (In the World)” introduces Rihanna’s fifth studio album, “Loud,” which is expected to debut in the top 10 of the Billboard 200 to be refreshed, along with all charts, Thursday (Nov. 25) on Billboard.com. The song has reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100. Follow-up “What’s My Name?,” featuring Drake, topped the Hot 100 two weeks ago.

http://rihannadaily.com/2010/11/22/rihanna-breaks-pop-songs-no-1-record/#idc-container

Also Rihanna just got her 9th #1 song this week so far she has been #1 4x this year :coffee:

http://twitter.com/#!/rihanna/status/7255561863168001

Yet album sales are steadily on decline annually. :mellow: And it's even worse for Rihanna, who released an album in 2007 and scanned 2.3 million, released another album the VERY NEXT year and failed to scan platinum. :mellow: Whereas Beyonce's last studio album in 2006 scanned 3.2 million, and her 2008 album scanned 2.8 million as of Jan. 2010. Again hun, let's not and say we did.

those numbers are horrible when you been in the game as long as she has Beyonce is a veteran compared to the rest dont do it

I actually agree with this. I'm surprised that Bey hasn't sold more :blink: That's not great...

And c'mon 1814, you sound crazy comparing Bey's sales with Gaga, she's only been in the game for a few years. If you wanna get ill with it, both Rihanna AND Beyonce should maybe fear Gaga. She's only 2 albums deep, and she's almost outsold Rihanna, and quickly gaining on Bey. :whistle:

And c'mon 1814, you sound crazy comparing Bey's sales with Gaga, she's only been in the game for a few years. If you wanna get ill with it, both Rihanna AND Beyonce should maybe fear Gaga. She's only 2 albums deep, and she's almost outsold Rihanna, and quickly gaining on Bey. :whistle:

It's all relative with the times.

I actually agree with this. I'm surprised that Bey hasn't sold more :blink: That's not great...

So you saying gaga is coming for bey????? :excited: how will the beytards handle it? :unsure:

I swear I thought Beyonce sold like 25 million the way her stans carry on but truth of the matter she just like the rest of them girls she hasn't even hit the 20 million mark yet dead @ Britney Spears selling more albums than Beyonce

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Beyonce did in fact sell 20 million albums worldwide.

:excited:

It seemed like the males didn't have much face time during the "I am tour" Vs the "Beyonce Experience" & those gals from the "Beyonce experince" were HAWT!

I didn't noticed during "The Beysus Experience" because I was actually watching it focusing on Beyonce :lol: I would have to rewatch and see. But they might all still be the same dancers.

Beyonce should not fear gaga. :lol: Beyonce has a strong Urban fanbase that does not use gaga. Beyonce will be alright.

and every album beyonce has released she has sold less she force fed everyone with B-day almost every song was released to get that hit

I am Sasha album was not her best if it wasn't for single ladies video the song it would have flopped mind you i said video because everyone was not feeling the song when it first came out beyonce has to have a video to sell her song Rihanna dont

what's my name didnt even have a video and went #1

Rihanna fan appeal has grown she suffered from a scandal and was still able to pull 1 million in the usa so what's your point

the way you stan for Beyonce I swear she was on Janet and Madonna level she just one of the girls who have her hands in everything to get notice good management great husband can get you far :coffee: