Beyonce.....Thanksgiving night....

Bailey

Basically.

I still think she has a fake personality, though. But she can perform damn well and it gave viewers an insight on how global she is which was enlightening. I gagged when I saw that girl from Abu Dhabi, in a hijab and she was sitting on someone's shoulders singing 'Irreplaceable' :lmao:

:lol:

I'll be getting the DVD.

Basically.

I still think she has a fake personality, though. But she can perform damn well and it gave viewers an insight on how global she is which was enlightening. I gagged when I saw that girl from Abu Dhabi, in a hijab and she was sitting on someone's shoulders singing 'Irreplaceable' :lmao:

everybody in here arguing and shit lol...at the end of the day, Beyonce was the Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson, and Michael Jackson of the group...you could see early on that she would at some point outgrow the group...group members knew that, record label know that, fans knew that, and her daddy definitely knew that lol...success is NEVER guaranteed, however, it is not absurd to beleive she was being primed for success on her own...fact is, she was the star....she had the star quality...if you would have asked any DC fan a decade ago who would have the best chance at a solo career...they all would have said Beyonce, and they all would have been right...Beyonce was never the person you could see staying in a group her entire career, everyone could see that...saying that she was being set up for solo stardom is not something bad, it's actually a complement.

• Upvote 1

everybody in here arguing and shit lol...at the end of the day, Beyonce was the Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson, and Michael Jackson of the group...you could see early on that she would at some point outgrow the group...group members knew that, record label know that, fans knew that, and her daddy definitely knew that lol...success is NEVER guaranteed, however, it is not absurd to beleive she was being primed for success on her own...fact is, she was the star....she had the star quality...if you would have asked any DC fan a decade ago who would have the best chance at a solo career...they all would have said Beyonce, and they all would have been right...Beyonce was never the person you could see staying in a group her entire career, everyone could see that...saying that she was being set up for solo stardom is not something bad, it's actually a complement.

You couldn't tell during the "No No No" time period :rolleyes:

watched it...got life...enough said....love her or hate her, you can't knock the bitch's hustle and her ass will give you a show

A-fucking-men that bitch has never giving us a bad performance yet even when she fell on stage she got up and went on with the show