Beyonce.....Thanksgiving night....

Bailey

we were talking about album sales not concerts i guess you have to reach Rihanna just made history on the pop charts

what history has beyonce made on the charts

Lyrical and Fanka were having a discussion about tours, and I chimed in.

Sweetie I have no reason to reach. Rihanna has 9 #1s and not one of them has set a Hot 100 record, or made an impact on pop culture. Again, let's not and say we did.

C'mon man, the first and 2nd Destiny's Child albums were pretty much Beyoncé solo albums :lol:

Bey HAD a fan base and was VERY well known before she released her first "proper" solo album. Rihanna wasn't, all she had was buzz from Jay-Z. Gaga literally had nothing.

Ummm Then explain T-boz, Lefteye, Chilli All Trying to release solo albums and failing? What About Nicole whatever her last name is from PCD, How About Omarion? Sisqo? All Failed Solo and had fanbases with their groups. Being the lead singer of a group doesn't gaurantee a successful solo career.

Stop piggy backing off Slaylor.

I piggy back just like you do shall i quote you

Album sales, according to Nielsen SoundScan

11,282,000, Beyonce

5,482,000, Rihanna (4 albums)laughpoint.gif

4,457,000, Lady Gaga (2 albums) :whistle:

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/ask-billboard-beyonce-vs-gaga-vs-rihanna-1004094563.story

20mil+ is WORLDWIDE.

:sigh:

why was Gaga even mention :excited: :excited: :excited:

Ummm Then explain T-boz, Lefteye, Chilli All Trying to release solo albums and failing? What About Nicole whatever her last name is from PCD, How About Omarion? Sisqo? All Failed Solo and had fanbases with their groups. Being the lead singer of a group doesn't gaurantee a successful solo career.

Is this _WhatBitch? from JJ.net!?!?!?!? :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: