Beyonce.....Thanksgiving night....

Bailey

I ignore the same way you did taylor

everyone you mention is slaying beyonce too

I'm ok for Rihanna she still has room to grow she's 22 to your 30 year old

by that age they are usually legends like Janet Madonna & Mariah

I didn't ignore Taylor. Hell I know Taylor's ratings are going to be higher than Beyonce's because a) she's the new it girl, b) she has a new project out (Beyonce does not), and c) she has a lot of fans who will tune in.

Beyonce is already legend. World Music Awards will cosign me on that. And those three women were not legends by 30. :mellow:

I didn't ignore Taylor. Hell I know Taylor's ratings are going to be higher than Beyonce's because a) she's the new it girl, b) she has a new project out (Beyonce does not), and c) she has a lot of fans who will tune in.

Beyonce is already legend. World Music Awards will cosign me on that. And those three women were not legends by 30. :mellow:

And I'm one of those fans that will be tuning in :excited:

You Rihanna stans need to just stop. How can you even fix your font to come for Beyonce or any other artist for that matter when your girl is on album #5 and can barely do 200k in the first week? On top of having a fail flop tour, getting outsold by her opening act Ke$ha, who also has a #1 album on the billboard 200. Poor Riherpes. I mean I'd Be Irate too if the opening week sales for my singles were higher than any of the opening week sales for my albums. lmfaoo! Ch... Rihanna is a One dimensional artist who only slays at one thing. SINGLES. Beyonce on the other hand has #1 singles that have made Impact and Spent more weeks at the top then all of rihanna's #1's combined.

Beyonce Has Singles Being ranked among the 500 greatest singles of ALL time>>>>> Rihanna.

Beyonce Has Singles In The Guiness book of World Records.

On top of Tours, #1 Albums, #1 Movies, #1 Fragrances. Ya'll better cling to the only chart that knows rihanna.

Ummm Then explain T-boz, Lefteye, Chilli All Trying to release solo albums and failing? What About Nicole whatever her last name is from PCD, How About Omarion? Sisqo? All Failed Solo and had fanbases with their groups. Being the lead singer of a group doesn't gaurantee a successful solo career.

I didn't say anything about how being a lead singer guarantees success :blink: I only brought that up to show that Beyonce wasn't an unknown, whereas Gaga and Rihanna were. Being a very public and popular figure in the industry, she was set up for success, whereas Gaga and Rihanna had to work very hard to even get noticed.

By the way, Sisqo did NOT fail. "Incomplete" hit #1, and "The Thong Song" was ridiculously popular. His album went quadruple platinum, and he was at the top of male R&B at the time. ;)

I didn't say anything about how being a lead singer guarantees success :blink: I only brought that up to show that Beyonce wasn't an unknown, whereas Gaga and Rihanna were. Being a very public and popular figure in the industry, she was set up for success, whereas Gaga and Rihanna had to work very hard to even get noticed.

By the way, Sisqo did NOT fail. "Incomplete" hit #1, and "The Thong Song" was ridiculously popular. His album went quadruple platinum, and he was at the top of male R&B at the time. ;)

Jesus... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You Rihanna stans need to just stop. How can you even fix your font to come for Beyonce or any other artist for that matter when your girl is on album #5 and can barely do 200k in the first week? On top of having a fail flop tour, getting outsold by her opening act Ke$ha, who also has a #1 album on the billboard 200. Poor Riherpes. I mean I'd Be Irate too if the opening week sales for my singles were higher than any of the opening week sales for my albums. lmfaoo! Ch... Rihanna is a One dimensional artist who only slays at one thing. SINGLES. Beyonce on the other hand has #1 singles that have made Impact and Spent more weeks at the top then all of rihanna's #1's combined.

Beyonce Has Singles Being ranked among the 500 greatest singles of ALL time>>>>> Rihanna.

On top of Tours, #1 Albums, #1 Movies, #1 Fragrances. Ya'll better cling to the only chart that knows rihanna.

Spin it all around and take it to the ground. :mellow::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How Was She Set Up for success? lmfaoo Just because people know you before you go solo doesn't gaurantee success either. People Knew paris Hilton, but how did her album do? If anything she had more pressure to be successful based off the simple fact that everyone already thought they knew her, and expected her to be successful.

do all of Beyonce stans get together and come up with the same thing all the time yall sound like the same person oh and you forgot to mention she's on the Forbes list :coffee:

fact reminds Rihanna has 4 #1 songs this year more than any other artist and they just keep growing you're right I'm going to keep holding on to Rihanna's single chart because it gets you mad :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you wouldn't had to do a dr heckyll and mr hyde impersonation :wtf: how are you :lmao: