Beyonce.....Thanksgiving night....

Bailey

exactly and you fall for it every time hook line and sinker thank you for playing into my game it was fun :excited:

You really think you played me? :lol: Don't you know I am always two steps ahead of you? Why do you think I put Rihanna's name in that post about Beyonce's 11 million albums? Ch...I knew when you were the FIRST to post in this thread where this thread was going. And it went MY way. I just wanted to build my post count. B)

OKAYE! Correct me if I'm wrong but the purpose of a Single is to promote your overall body of work, correct? So if your single goes #1, but still fails to sell your album then what is the purpose?

Exactly! Singles are supposed to sell the album. It's considered the #1 form of promotion. If the album doesn't sell, then the single is pointless.

I don't "STAN" anyone...including Janet :coffee: I think you all are weird for doing so.

What I am, is a musical encyclopedia. I am a chart whore, and a collector of music. I have my favorites, and I have people I don't care fore. The entertainment industry intrigues me, and I try to retain any knowledge I learn to school some of y'all crazy kids on this board ;)

:mellow:

nnmr2e.gif

But whatever helps you sleep at night. I guess you really shed some knowledge on us about Sisqo, eh?

:lmao:

I don't mean to sound rude, but can you read? Again, I NEVER said being well known guaranteed success. You've completely ignored what I'm saying, and you're only debating about something I never even said :lol: it's whatever, I believe I've made my point. ;)

You Implied that being from a successful group was the reason for her success solo. You Didn't Have to Say it right out.

Exactly! Singles are supposed to sell the album. It's considered the #1 form of promotion. If the album doesn't sell, then the single is pointless.

ok so if an album goes #1 and dont have any hit singles that's good :wtf:

and of course Beyonce is gonna have a bigger fan base she whored herself every where come on stop it :wtf:

she a veteran in the buisness I'm not taking that away from her

Rihanna is so lesser but you love to throw beyonce in her face she must be doing something right

because higher girl pay lesser girls dust

look at this list...

The Beatles (20)

Mariah Carey (1Cool

Elvis Presley (17) (Pre-Hot 100 charts and Hot 100)

Michael Jackson (13)

Madonna (12) (tie)

The Supremes (12) (tie)

Whitney Houston (11)

Janet Jackson (10) (tie)

Stevie Wonder (10) (tie)

Bee Gees (9) (tie)

Elton John (9) (tie)

Usher (9) (tie)

Rihanna (9) (tie)

now observe....ALLL the LEGENDARY artist on this list.

notice how Rihanna sits comfortable with the GREATS.

notice how rihanna is the YOUNGEST artist there with PLENTY of fuel left in her career.

also notice how rihanna has acheived 9 #1 singles in the SHORTEST amount of time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Im'a sleep like a king tonite. And yessir, now you can sleep well from the knowledge you gained about Sisqo :dance:

If I could have a multi-week #1 album, a multi-week #1 single, a MASSIVE #3 single all contained in a quadruple platinum album? I'D GLADLY BE A DAMN "FLOP!" Haha. You guys obviously don't know the definition of that word, y'all use it in the completely wrong way at times. :sigh:

ok so if an album goes #1 and dont have any hit singles that's good :wtf:

and of course Beyonce is gonna have a bigger fan base she whored herself every where come on stop it :wtf:

she a veteran in the buisness I'm not taking that away from her

Rihanna is so lesser but you love to throw beyonce in her face she must be doing something right

because higher girl pay lesser girls dust

Well as a Rihanna stan you wouldn't know about #1 albums so I can't comment on that for you to understand.

And Beyonce hasn't whored herself out, she's popular and her music applies to a broad audience. DEATH @ her being a veteran in the business. 12 years does not make you anyone's veteran. :lmao:

I don't put Rihanna in Beyonce's ranks. She is a lesser girl who is only known for charts. No one outside of Billboard knows her.

look at this list...

The Beatles (20)

Mariah Carey (1Cool

Elvis Presley (17) (Pre-Hot 100 charts and Hot 100)

Michael Jackson (13)

Madonna (12) (tie)

The Supremes (12) (tie)

Whitney Houston (11)

Janet Jackson (10) (tie)

Stevie Wonder (10) (tie)

Bee Gees (9) (tie)

Elton John (9) (tie)

Usher (9) (tie)

Rihanna (9) (tie)

now observe....ALLL the LEGENDARY artist on this list.

notice how Rihanna sits comfortable with the GREATS.

notice how rihanna is the YOUNGEST artist there with PLENTY of fuel left in her career.

also notice how rihanna has acheived 9 #1 singles in the SHORTEST amount of time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DEATH @ you thinking #1s makes an artist legendary! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Hell Mariah has 18 #1s and STILL isn't considered in the ranks of Janet, Madonna, and Whitney. Also The Beatles notched 10 #1s in like 4 years. :fail::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

I don't mean to sound rude, but can you read? Again, I NEVER said being well known guaranteed success. You've completely ignored what I'm saying, and you're only debating about something I never even said :lol: it's whatever, I believe I've made my point. ;)

What PutYOHandINHISFACE is saying is EXACTLY relevant to your argument! The funny thing is YOU don't even see your own argument. :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ummm Then explain T-boz, Lefteye, Chilli All Trying to release solo albums and failing? What About Nicole whatever her last name is from PCD, How About Omarion? Sisqo? All Failed Solo and had fanbases with their groups. Being the lead singer of a group doesn't gaurantee a successful solo career.

Sisqo pulled 4 million in sales of his first album. The only person who failed is you.