Beyonce.....Thanksgiving night....

Bailey

do all of Beyonce stans get together and come up with the same thing all the time yall sound like the same person oh and you forgot to mention she's on the Forbes list :coffee:

fact reminds Rihanna has 4 #1 songs this year more than any other artist and they just keep growing you're right I'm going to keep holding on to Rihanna's single chart because it gets you mad :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you wouldn't had to do a dr heckyll and mr hyde impersonation :wtf: how are you :lmao:

ALL The More Reason to Laugh At "Loud's" Dismal 1st Week sales. 4 #1's in the same year, yet she barely does 200k in the first week on top of getting chris browned on the charts by the hottest Chick in Depends. yea I'm so Angry. lmfaooo Ch...

You know damn well I am not that big. Hell when I turn to the side I damn near disappear. :rolleyes:

I tried to find the one of the anorexic white guy dancing, but I didn't feel like searching...plus I need to go back outside and watch people slip and fall on this ice and melted snow. This chick slipped and fell in a puddle of water...struggled to get up and fell again. My rude ass stood there smoking and laughing hard and loud :excited:

do all of Beyonce stans get together and come up with the same thing all the time yall sound like the same person oh and you forgot to mention she's on the Forbes list :coffee:

Says the person who has brought up Rihanna's #1s like 3 times in this very thread? Double standards are a bitch huh? :coffee:

How Was She Set Up for success? lmfaoo Just because people know you before you go solo doesn't gaurantee success either. People Knew paris Hilton, but how did her album do? If anything she had more pressure to be successful based off the simple fact that everyone already thought they knew her, and expected her to be successful.

:lol: wow. She didn't have to worry about trying to get in where she fit in. Everyone knew her already. She didn't have to work hard to get a guest spot on a late nite talk show to perform her debut single. She didn't have to bargain to get a spot on a morning radio show to discuss her solo ambitions. She didn't have to worry about budget, she probably didn't have a cap on how much she could spend with promotion because she was SIGNED TO DADDY'S COMPANY. She didn't have to rely on her label head to do the talking and negotiating for her. She didn't have 10% of the headache that a legit brand new artist coming up from nothing has trying to make it big in the biz. C'mon, this isn't hard to understand. Yes she could have flopped, but she would've been set up like a queen to do so. You can't say the same for Gaga & Rihanna.

*DEAD* at your comparison to Paris. Paris was famous for being famous. She didn't have a singing background. She wasn't in THE BEST SELLIN FEMALE GROUP OF ALL TIME. :lol: And she actually didn't do that bad considering... 2.3 million worldwide? #6 Album and a top-20 single in the US, I ain't mad at her :lol: "Stars Are Blind" is still hot. So is "Turn You On", "Jealousy", "I Want You" :D

I tried to find the one of the anorexic white guy dancing, but I didn't feel like searching...plus I need to go back outside and watch people slip and fall on this ice and melted snow. This chick slipped and fell in a puddle of water...struggled to get up and fell again. My rude ass stood there smoking and laughing hard and loud :excited:

God you are such a cunt. :mellow:

I'm gonna need for you to stop stanning for these flops that couldn't make it out of the 90's :umm:

I don't "STAN" anyone...including Janet :coffee: I think you all are weird for doing so.

What I am, is a musical encyclopedia. I am a chart whore, and a collector of music. I have my favorites, and I have people I don't care fore. The entertainment industry intrigues me, and I try to retain any knowledge I learn to school some of y'all crazy kids on this board ;)

ALL The More Reason to Laugh At "Loud's" Dismal 1st Week sales. 4 #1's in the same year, yet she barely does 200k in the first week on top of getting chris browned on the charts by the hottest Chick in Depends. yea I'm so Angry. lmfaooo Ch...

HDD dont count digital sales so wait for billboard's count because they do soundscan

and when was the last time you favorite had 2 #1 songs off the same album and we not talking about something in 2003 it's almost 2011 :coffee:

:lol: wow. She didn't have to worry about trying to get in where she fit in. Everyone knew her already. She didn't have to work hard to get a guest spot on a late nite talk show to perform her debut single. She didn't have to bargain to get a spot on a morning radio show to discuss her solo ambitions. She didn't have to worry about budget, she probably didn't have a cap on how much she could spend with promotion because she was SIGNED TO DADDY'S COMPANY. She didn't have to rely on her label head to do the talking and negotiating for her. She didn't have 10% of the headache that a legit brand new artist coming up from nothing has trying to make it big in the biz. C'mon, this isn't hard to understand. Yes she could have flopped, but she would've been set up like a queen to do so. You can't say the same for Gaga & Rihanna.

*DEAD* at your comparison to Paris. Paris was famous for being famous. She didn't have a singing background. She wasn't in THE BEST SELLIN FEMALE GROUP OF ALL TIME. :lol: And she actually didn't do that bad considering... 2.3 million worldwide? And a top-20 single in the US, I ain't mad at her :lol: "Stars Are Blind" is still hot. So is "Turn You On", "Jealousy", "I Want You" :D

Umm Right which is why "work It Out" scared the label in which direction the album was going to go. Which is why she funded the album's production out of her own pocket. Please. Columbia Records Didn't believe in beyonce nor her album Until after Crazy In Love Took Off At Radio. And Even Then She still had to fund Most of B'day out of her own pocket. As Stated Just because you are known doesn't gaurantee success. In Fact Columbia was more interested in Kelly More because she was the one with the hit. She was the one with the solo Grammy before Bey. So please. Miss me with that. All the promo and help in the world doesn't garauntee a success.

HDD dont count digital sales so wait for billboard's count because they do soundscan

and when was the last time you favorite had 2 #1 songs off the same album and we not talking about something in 2003 it's almost 2011 :coffee:

#1s really don't matter when they aren't selling your album. :coffee:

but it's only me you had to call one of your goons and they sound just like you guys sounds like a broken record all of beyonce stans sound the same :wtf: do you guy memorize those lines in defending her

Once again, says the person whose only Rihanna defense is #1s. :coffee:

Also, I didn't have to "clal one of your goons". Remember, Angie sent out a mass email to all the members of JJ.net. :sigh:

Why Have All The #1's when her songs peaking @ #3, #5 can push her album to 3x Platinum In The states, Something your Fave Has NEVER done with all 5 of her albums. lmfaooo! And If we wanna get Technical Bey Had 5 dance #1's off her last album, not to mention IIWAB, HALO, SINGLE LADIES, & Sweet Dreams Topping the charts in Multiple Countries. Even If I don't Bring Up 2003, it still doesn't Change the fact that Bey Holds the record for the most weeks spent @ #1 in a calendar Year for a female solo artist (17 weeks). And She didn't need 4 #1 Singles To Do it. You Wanna try again Boo? Or are you tired of being dragged by rihanna's Crusty the clown wig?

Umm Right which is why "work It Out" scared the label in which direction the album was going to go. Which is why she funded the album's production out of her own pocket. Please. Columbia Records Didn't believe in beyonce nor her album Until after Crazy In Love Took Off At Radio. And Even Then She still had to fund Most of B'day out of her own pocket. As Stated Just because you are known doesn't gaurantee success. In Fact Columbia was more interested in Kelly More because she was the one with the hit. She was the one with the solo Grammy before Bey. So please. Miss me with that. All the promo and help in the world doesn't garauntee a success.

:lmao:

I don't mean to sound rude, but can you read? Again, I NEVER said being well known guaranteed success. You've completely ignored what I'm saying, and you're only debating about something I never even said :lol: it's whatever, I believe I've made my point. ;)

Why Have All The #1's when her songs peaking @ #3, #5 can push her album to 3x Platinum In The states, Something your Fave Has NEVER done with all 5 of her albums. lmfaooo! And If we wanna get Technical Bey Had 5 dance #1's off her last album, not to mention IIWAB, HALO, SINGLE LADIES, & Sweet Dreams Topping the charts in Multiple Countries. Even If I don't Bring Up 2003, it still doesn't Change the fact that Bey Holds the record for the most weeks spent @ #1 in a calendar Year for a female solo artist (17 weeks). And She didn't need 4 #1 Singles To Do it. You Wanna try again Boo? Or are you tired of being dragged by rihanna's Crusty the clown wig?

but Rihanna didnt start getting mass appeal until GGGB so you fail :coffee: