Ask a forumer a question

Paul

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul:

Have you ever been in a fight?

Only one proper fight. It was with my first bf and we were out on my birthday and he got jealous because someone was talking to me so he decided to burn me with a cigarette. I then licked his ass

Only one proper fight. It was with my first bf and we were out on my birthday and he got jealous because someone was talking to me so he decided to burn me with a cigarette. I then licked his ass

who da fuck was ya dating the evil witch of the west :blink: that's sum abusive shit like lil Penny getting burned wit da iron

:lol: I think it was Cowboi who actually made a thread with that exact same iPhone mishap. :asham:

I've never been in a fight. -_-

That's why I love you, so gentle and peaceful (except when someone remakes your thread lol).

Do you live in Sydney?

You learned the hard way, huh? :lol:

No, I live in Brisbane. Queensland. :D

I love it that ur edgy :)

Oh I remember now that you live in Brisbane - I lOve it there! That's where we stay when we go to Australia. I want to go back sooooo badly, I just need some money!

on yo Birthday though? Im gonna burn this bitch with my cancer stick :filenails: happy birthday

That's why he got punched in the face repeatedly :coffee:

Another time he was bugging me the whole day, he put shampoo on my eyes, then started smashing my CDs. When he reached for my design of a decade cd, I snatched it back and started slashing him with the shards.

That's why you should never be in a relationship with a person that purposely pushes you over your limits!

Thanks. :lol:

Yeah, it's a great place to live. Where in the U.K. are you?

I live in London :). Just think, if we did get married we could both get dual citizenship :lol:

But once I'm qualified as a teacher I can live anywhere anyway. I was offered a book deal by a small publishing house based in Brisbane but it turned out on the end that they didn't have the funds to Market it the way it needs to be :(

I live in London :). Just think, if we did get married we could both get dual citizenship :lol:

But once I'm qualified as a teacher I can live anywhere anyway. I was offered a book deal by a small publishing house based in Brisbane but it turned out on the end that they didn't have the funds to Market it the way it needs to be :(

I have family in London. :cheer:

Aww sorry to hear that. :(

Archived