Ask a forumer a question

Paul

I was not being sarcastic dammit! I can see how my life with you us going to be........I accidentally break a plate and you punish me for days :(

I have been actively abstaining on purpose because I needed time when I came out if my relationship. Plus I don't want to be a whore

maybe you should borrow Nuk's helmet :whistle:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way, I'm even more popular now I'm 30 than I was in my 20s

No one goes for asians :lol:. At least not here :ph34r:

+1 it's official Paul getting dragged, :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thin ice bubu!!! Don't forget I'm meeting you on Thursday....lol

:wave::wave: haha.

*****WHY HAS THIS TURNED INTO A SEX THREAD*****

I blame you jbailey

The first one did too. That's how these things go. :sigh:

Do you think your an attractive bloke? Sometimes I don't feel attractive so I don't bother trying. I never go out hardly ever, I have a gay friend that has a B-Day party tomorrow and I am going for me that is going to be the most social I have been in awhile.

I think I'm okay. Sometimes I feel better looking than others.

"Im not like that" not like what?

I explained what I meant.

LOL! Shade him TE! :lmao:

:lol:

So mean :rolleyes:

Then don't break my shit. :rolleyes:

Paul he is not answering my questions directly, why are you not having sex Paul? NOw I think your reason is similar to my own am I wrong? You came out of a long term thing though mine was not as long

Because my body is a temple and I shouldn't share it with the undeserving masses

will ya'll stop acting so fucking brand new it's either Beyonce or sex round here hell :filenails:

Ugh, my dad ws watching beyonce at Glastonbury on tv last night and was going on about how fantastic she is blah blah......I wanted to smack him in the mouf!

The first one did too. That's how these things go. :sigh:

I think I'm okay. Sometimes I feel better looking than others.

I explained what I meant.

:lol:

Then don't break my shit. :rolleyes:

you should know you are very attractive one day it will happen the way you want it to, I suppose if you're not having sex it's because you simply don't want it or at least not in the form it's available that's where I am.

Ugh, my dad ws watching beyonce at Glastonbury on tv last night and was going on about how fantastic she is blah blah......I wanted to smack him in the mouf!

maybe it's a guy thing, when Beyonce come on my mom be talking about how she can't sing :filenails: but women are different they will damn a bitch quick

Archived