Ask a forumer a question

Paul

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask a forumer something you want to know:

Let me start: TOF do you like getting dragged in thread after thread? It seems like you set yourself up for it lol :)

I think he's one of those people that likes pain I forget what they call em but him don't seem to mind being dragged :unsure:

:lmao: My friends get on me about the SAME thing. :lmao:

And yes, I do sleep, just at odd hours. -_-

I just know that over the weekend when I was waking up and looking at Twitter you'd been there the whole time :lol:

So do you sleep random hours or do you get a whole block of sleep? Personally if I get less than 6 hours too many days in a row I'm a mess :lol:

I just know that over the weekend when I was waking up and looking at Twitter you'd been there the whole time :lol:

So do you sleep random hours or do you get a whole block of sleep? Personally if I get less than 6 hours too many days in a row I'm a mess :lol:

:lol: Last night I feel asleep at 6 am, and woke up today at 3 pm EST. Other times I'll sleep intermittently, I'll sleep for maybe 4 hours, wake up for a bit, and then nap again for about 3 hours. I really only need 3 hours of sleep, which will give me 24 hours to be up. #CollegeLife

TOF - How much are you making from those Nick Jr. royalty checks?

Bitch can't show his face but can ask someone how much money they make? I remember being at work at Chrysler and this chick said her husband was in construction and you know women at work talk, she came up to me and said "you know Im convinced these bitches are crazy?" I said why? "this bitch gone ask me how much money my husband make?"

Bitch can't show his face but can ask someone how much money they make? I remember being at work at Chrysler and this chick said her husband was in construction and you know women at work talk, she came up to me and said "you know Im convinced these bitches are crazy?" I said why? "this bitch gone ask me how much money my husband make?"

Let it go chile. Umm yeah, that's cool and all, but I was talking to TOF :filenails:

:lol: Last night I feel asleep at 6 am, and woke up today at 3 pm EST. Other times I'll sleep intermittently, I'll sleep for maybe 4 hours, wake up for a bit, and then nap again for about 3 hours. I really only need 3 hours of sleep, which will give me 24 hours to be up. #CollegeLife

I envy you :lol:

Archived