Ask a forumer a question

Paul

you should know you are very attractive one day it will happen the way you want it to, I suppose if you're not having sex it's because you simply don't want it or at least not in the form it's available that's where I am.

Thank you, that's exactly how it is. Sex is so readily available but I'm just at a point where it's not a motivator or even that important to me.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, that's exactly how it is. Sex is so readily available but I'm just at a point where it's not a motivator or even that important to me.

ok I follow u now, so then what do you look forward to having in the future?

ok I follow u now, so then what do you look forward to having in the future?

I hate to sound like a commercial, but I look forward to having health and happiness. I've reached a point where I'm doing very well financially, but simple pleasures are really all I'm about. I don't have the big dream of owning my own house or starting a family. I look forward to travelling a lot more, and hopefully taking my writing more seriously.

I hate to sound like a commercial, but I look forward to having health and happiness. I've reached a point where I'm doing very well financially, but simple pleasures are really all I'm about. I don't have the big dream of owning my own house or starting a family. I look forward to travelling a lot more, and hopefully taking my writing more seriously.

your dreams do not seem to include people, I was not aware you wrote. What kinda writing? Im sorry but I want someone in my life, I want to travel too, but not alone like Vegas.

Ive kinda given up on the family thing, but Ive got brains and I know that will equal money so someday I really want to be a doctor, not a nurse but Im getting my feet wet for now. I don't even know what a long term relationship is longest I have been with someone is almost 2 years and that was over a decade ago.

He looks forward to having me :)

:blush:

your dreams do not seem to include people, I was not aware you wrote. What kinda writing? Im sorry but I want someone in my life, I want to travel too, but not alone like Vegas.

It wasn't until you said this that I noticed it too. I've never had a real relationship, and it's a real possibility it may never happen. And that's okay.

It wasn't until you said this that I noticed it too. I've never had a real relationship, and it's a real possibility it may never happen. And that's okay.

you mentioned that before too, okay done climbing up your tree you do you boo boo. If it works for you then so be it. Im just saying keep your options open you pretty hot to be alone forever. You gonna deny those thighs to someone special :blush:

You're sweet man. Thanks. :blush::lol:

don't worry bout me you married off to Paul, get ready for attitude in the morning, side shade, and missing things of yours....have happy future :wave: don't be surprised something you wrote suddenly shows up in the bookstore and Paul have a book signing :coffee:

Just don't pressure yourself, our desires change throughout life. I'm really enjoying being by myself and I don't feel lonely, I'm very self sufficient in many ways. Like you, I love travelling and writing :) you should do the things you want to do soon because you never know what's around the corner....you could meet someone, settle down and priorities could all change.

Just don't pressure yourself, our desires change throughout life. I'm really enjoying being by myself and I don't feel lonely, I'm very self sufficient in many ways. Like you, I love travelling and writing :) you should do the things you want to do soon because you never know what's around the corner....you could meet someone, settle down and priorities could all change.

you came out of a long term deal though yours makes sense, he has never had a relationship though

don't worry bout me you married off to Paul, get ready for attitude in the morning, side shade, and missing things of yours....have happy future :wave: don't be surprised something you wrote suddenly shows up in the bookstore and Paul have a book signing :coffee:

You bitch I already have a book published :)

:lmao:

:cheers:

Archived