Ask a forumer a question

Paul

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since there is so much going on there now, it would be Athens, Greece. I love the history and their mythology. :wub:

I drove through Athens once but I didn't see much as I was on my way to the other side of Greece. You should come to London and from there do other places in Europe :)

I drove through Athens once but I didn't see much as I was on my way to the other side of Greece. You should come to London and from there do other places in Europe :)

London is another destination I would love to go to. But first I must get to Greece.. :rolleyes::lmao:

Well since there is so much going on there now, it would be Athens, Greece. I love the history and their mythology. :wub:

that's a great choice I heard they party like nobody's business, and when ya broke aint nothing to do but get drunk and fuck :yahoo: +1

Knowing you, probably :coffee:

Go help Dayz out he needs advice on how you handle more than one person dating, I told him im not the one, some people are better socialized creatures than me, I said maybe Hotboy, or Paul could help him out. BUT if you spot a spade, damn sho call it that. :filenails:

Ah ok, I misread you :) Yeah I'm good right now, just looking forward to seeing Janet (and Paul and Bu :lol:) on Thursday thumbup1.gif

OHHHHH you have a wonderful week ahead of you Janhova's blessing shall ran upon you and Bu and Paul....take pics okay :thumbup:

Go help Dayz out he needs advice on how you handle more than one person dating, I told him im not the one, some people are better socialized creatures than me, I said maybe Hotboy, or Paul could help him out. BUT if you spot a spade, damn sho call it that. :filenails:

I don't even date lol

OHHHHH you have a wonderful week ahead of you Janhova's blessing shall ran upon you and Bu and Paul....take pics okay :thumbup:

If pics are taken featuring us, they will only be posted with consent from each party :)

Archived