Ask a forumer a question

Paul

I don't even know how to use multiquote, anyway if you're one of those people that wants space a lot what fun is there living with you? It's like being with a cat

Because if you live with me, we can still do stuff together, go out together sometimes, eat together etc - I'm just not a person that needs to be stuck to my partner all the time. I like my own company from time to time. I hate public displays of affection too lol

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because if you live with me, we can still do stuff together, go out together sometimes, eat together etc - I'm just not a person that needs to be stuck to my partner all the time. I like my own company from time to time. I hate public displays of affection too lol

I don't like public displays of affection either, but apparently I like my own company too because my family tells me he stays in his own world so when he is here leave him be. Im told I give people nasty looks but I just don't want to be bothered if I am busy.

I don't like public displays of affection either, but apparently I like my own company too because my family tells me he stays in his own world so when he is here leave him be. Im told I give people nasty looks but I just don't want to be bothered if I am busy.

Im trying multiquote i hit it it lights up green but then what :unsure:

that's gotta be uncomfortable, I avoid all circumstances where my last ex and I could bump into each other, which is pretty easy for me

Well it's been nearly 7 yrs since I broke up with that one, and it was super uncomfortable at first, but it's been so long that it's a non issue. With the one I'm friends with, he's with a girl now, so I don't have to worry about seeing him around lol

Well it's been nearly 7 yrs since I broke up with that one, and it was super uncomfortable at first, but it's been so long that it's a non issue. With the one I'm friends with, he's with a girl now, so I don't have to worry about seeing him around lol

I have one ex that ended up calling himself bi. Im like after all we did :blink: but oh well, funny thing is we ran into one another at Home Depot im redoing a room, and he walked past me so quick :lmao:

Only one proper fight. It was with my first bf and we were out on my birthday and he got jealous because someone was talking to me so he decided to burn me with a cigarette. I then licked his ass

BEST. TYPO. EVER!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

• 3 months later...

Archived