CHOOSE A CITY FOR THE REUNION **UPDATE**

Shawn1814

I'm just saying, some of y'all wouldn't dish out the coin to go see Jan; so how can we expect y'all to dish the coin out to book a flight, a possible hotel, and any fun things that we decide to do during whenever time we decide to convene?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's so true.. lol

I would love to go to LA too (especially during basketball season)but LA only had a couple votes..

Miami is also cool because you don't really need a car.

Your personal time can be spent on the beach alone or the hotel pool area.

If I had it my way I would put a couple Caribbean spots on the list. <_<

Miami is especially fun Memorial weekend. Have you been?

I'm just saying, some of y'all wouldn't dish out the coin to go see Jan; so how can we expect y'all to dish the coin out to book a flight, a possible hotel, and any fun things that we decide to do during whenever time we decide to convene?

That's what I'm worried about.

I'll go if Miami or Chicago is chosen...Also I don't knw if the 20 ppl in one room thing is still in consideration or nt but, u can count me out on dat also...Ain't no way and hell I could ever sleep in a room comfortably with most of u and plus after hearing how most of u hoes get down I'm good.

On another note...Miami and Chicago both befits me nt to come off like a selfish bitch but, I need to be able to have some family on deck in a 10 mile radius plus I need to be somewhere I kn I'm have fun. Well on that note u guys can continue to discuss among yourselves now that I made myself clear on what my ass will and will not take participation in

I HONESTLY DONT THINK YOU GUYS ARE BEING FAIR...THERE WAS A POLL AND YOU VOTED...A CITY WON...SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

I PERSONALLY DONT WANT TO GO TO ATL OR CHICAGO BUT I WILL GO IF THOSE CITIES WON...DONT SAY OH WELL MY CITY DIDNT WIN SO FUCK THE WHOLE THING...IF EVERYBODY DID THAT THEN THERE'S NO REUNION...RIGHT NOW ITS LOOKING LIKE I COULD HAVE JUST TEXTED SHAWN PERSONALLY AND SAID HEY COME DOWN TO MIAMI FOR THE WEEKEND AND BEEN DONE WITH IT...BECAUSE OTHER THAN HIM NO ONE ELSE SEEMS ON BOARD

I HONESTLY DONT THINK YOU GUYS ARE BEING FAIR...THERE WAS A POLL AND YOU VOTED...A CITY WON...SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

I PERSONALLY DONT WANT TO GO TO ATL OR CHICAGO BUT I WILL GO IF THOSE CITIES WON...DONT SAY OH WELL MY CITY DIDNT WIN SO FUCK THE WHOLE THING...IF EVERYBODY DID THAT THEN THERE'S NO REUNION...RIGHT NOW ITS LOOKING LIKE I COULD HAVE JUST TEXTED SHAWN PERSONALLY AND SAID HEY COME DOWN TO MIAMI FOR THE WEEKEND AND BEEN DONE WITH IT...BECAUSE OTHER THAN HIM NO ONE ELSE SEEMS ON BOARD

IM on board if you get a minimum of 5 people to come I would be there I really have no limits as to where I could go passport and all.

Archived