CHOOSE A CITY FOR THE REUNION **UPDATE**

Shawn1814

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YALL STILL FIGHTING OVER THIS?...WE HAVE TO BE FAIR...AND THATS WHY THE POLL WAS CREATED...AND IF THERE IS A CITY YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUT ON THE POLL MENTION IT

I ACTUALLY LIKED YOUR TENNESSEE IDEA BLATIN WITH THE 20 PERSON CABIN...THAT SOUND AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE IMO

YALL STILL FIGHTING OVER THIS?...WE HAVE TO BE FAIR...AND THATS WHY THE POLL WAS CREATED...AND IF THERE IS A CITY YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUT ON THE POLL MENTION IT

I ACTUALLY LIKED YOUR TENNESSEE IDEA BLATIN WITH THE 20 PERSON CABIN...THAT SOUND AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE IMO

PREACH! What's the next stage after this?

how bout YOU override all this shit and tell everyone its gonna be Blatins cabin idea. B)

Seeing how ppl are on so much of a different page..dont look like most will show up anyway.. :lol:

The 1st one is just to test the waters anyway ..like we both said ..start off small and build as we go.

THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING...BUT IS ACTUALLY SMALL?

FUCK ORLANDO AS IN YOU WANNA GO THERE?...OR FUCK ORLANDO AS IN YOU DONT WANNA GO THERE? :unsure:

Don't want to go if it's that long a drive. I meant that if we was going to Miami (which looks like the winner so far) then I could perhaps visit Orlando whilst there as an 'activity' type of thing but I ain't down for a 3 and a 1/2 hour drive :lol:.

Weren't we still talking about the Blatin cabin idea? :unsure:

I LOVE THAT IDEA...BUT DIDNT THINK YALL WAS FEELIN IT SO I DIDNT PUSH IT...BUT IF I THINK PEOPLE ARE DOWN FOR IT ID LOVE TO INCLUDE IT ON THE POLL

I LOVE THAT IDEA...BUT DIDNT THINK YALL WAS FEELIN IT SO I DIDNT PUSH IT...BUT IF I THINK PEOPLE ARE DOWN FOR IT ID LOVE TO INCLUDE IT ON THE POLL

I recalled a few ppl loving that idea..if Im not mistaken. That would be a great start off imo. not to mention easier to plan as oppose to another location.

Archived