CHOOSE A CITY FOR THE REUNION **UPDATE**

Shawn1814

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UMMM SCUSE ME MISSY...BUT WHEN WE FIRST STARTED THIS WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU TO HELP SPEARHEAD THIS ALONG WITH BLATIN AND MYSELF....

Now Im glad you and Blatin took over. To think I,along with you was one of the main folks throwing in Angies name as being the head of all of this.. :umm:

What is up with you being so picky? :umm: So we're gonna only do those 4 locations in a cycle to have Angie attend? I thought you would be a lil more sensible and thoughtful of the other members.

I'd be flying from California. Most of y'all are on the East Coast. This is me being sensible because I already know I'm going to be spending a lot of money.

I'm just being picky like the rest of y'all usually are lol

Angie like I explained before..we all have to be mindful of the fact that everyone makes different salaries. Ppl already have family reunions,annual vaction trips that they save up for. Choosing places like NY and Cali wouldn't be practical or logical. It would only benefit those who stay in those places,really. Everybody seems to be think of themselves and not ALL of us as a whole.

Angie like I explained before..we all have to be mindful of the fact that everyone makes different salaries. Ppl already have family reunions,annual vaction trips that they save up for. Choosing places like NY and Cali wouldn't be practical or logical. It would only benefit those who stay in those places,really. Everybody seems to be think of themselves and not ALL of us as a whole.

I know. I'm saving up for various things but I'd still be willing to splurge to see y'all. But I don't want to meet y'all In a city I do t really care for if I'm going to be paying for it. What city did you have in mind.

And you're shocked that people here are being selfish? Really?

I know. I'm saving up for various things but I'd still be willing to splurge to see y'all. But I don't want to meet y'all In a city I do t really care for if I'm going to be paying for it. What city did you have in mind.

And you're shocked that people here are being selfish? Really?

I was hoping that ppl would act as adults this time ..and be mindful of others for once but that was a FAIL on my part.

And to me NY makes sense since a lit of people stay there. It isn't logical for me nor is it practical but I'd go. Id love LA but I know it ain't gonna happen because very few people on this forum stay here nor travel here. And I don't want to chaffeur lol

I thought Chitown would be a happy medium. Its not too "low class" for the snooty members and its a city with a "NAME" on the map but not too over the top. I think it would be perfect.

I think Chitown is great. For personal reasons and outside reasons. I'm down with that.

I was hoping that ppl would act as adults this time ..and be mindful of others for once but that was a FAIL on my part.

Boo boo people get sensitive over forum awards. Those aren't even real :lol: you shouldn't be surprised :lol:

And to me NY makes sense since a lit of people stay there. It isn't logical for me nor is it practical but I'd go. Id love LA but I know it ain't gonna happen because very few people on this forum stay here nor travel here. And I don't want to chaffeur lol

it don't matter to me im down. wherever im not up for no bullshit city like Baltimore, hell may as well come to Detroit and play who can dodge da bullet :filenails:

Archived