What the fuck is up with religious folks jumping on me about what I post on Facebook?

bu.

The other day I said on a status 'Beysus' and this chick just jumped on me being like 'oh my god disrespect blasphemy' etc.

"This is when stanning goes turribly turribly wrong! Shes good but nowhere near Christ even on a joking level. Shes not even at MJ status. I think one's savior deserves a bit more respect than to be equalized to leotards, bootylicious and lacefronts even if it is a joke."

Fair enough if you don't like it....I don't like alcohol but you don't see me standing outside pubs tutting away at folks shouting 'you're killing your liver' or something.

Just today I posted this pic with the caption 'fuck the haters':

269556_2204219473462_1486641623_2525675_5547093_n.jpg

'I mean like your just becoming over-obsessed with these weird singers and popstars. Like seriously are they going to get us anywhere in the hereafter?'

It's like seriously...I'm not a religious person like yourself. Stop judging ME and concentrate on getting YOURSELF in the 'hereafter'. It pisses me off. So much for 'let he without sin cast the first stone' :rolleyes:

I believe in God, I do. This is NOT a lets bash religion thread like some of you like to do. It's a thread dedicated to those fuckwits that sit there on their computer screens trying to log good deeds by spreading the word but are only doing what the Bible, Torah or Quran tells them NOT to do and that is judging others. People are different. Accept it. I like to post things about celebrities because I like them...they give me a form of escape that nothing else can do. It's fun. It's light hearted. Not everything is fucking serious. I pray. I talk to my God. It's not like I walk around gyrating to Bey whilst praying to the Lord.

I already told you over a year ago that it's kinda disrespectful, but you didn't listen :coffee:

It doesn't bug me anymore, and I see the funny side of it, but for a lot of people giving a pop star a bastardisation of gods named is offensive.

They will always do that. Because you say something they don't like they want you to stop saying it. I don't know how that makes sense at all, but it's the mentality.

I just don't see how it's that serious that people get so offended...if you think it's disrespectful, don't do it, but why be mad if someone else does?

Now if they're just stating their opinion that they don't like it, fine, but when people try to tell you that YOU shouldn't say it is when it bothers me.

I already told you over a year ago that it's kinda disrespectful, but you didn't listen :coffee:

It doesn't bug me anymore, and I see the funny side of it, but for a lot of people giving a pop star a bastardisation of gods named is offensive.

You can slap me on the wrist and say 'i told you so' lol. I get why that person was bothered. But the 2nd person getting upset at me posting a Rihanna pic :asham:

They will always do that. Because you say something they don't like they want you to stop saying it. I don't know how that makes sense at all, but it's the mentality.

I just don't see how it's that serious that people get so offended...if you think it's disrespectful, don't do it, but why be mad if someone else does?

Now if they're just stating their opinion that they don't like it, fine, but when people try to tell you that YOU shouldn't say it is when it bothers me.

+1!

This is how I feel too, but like Bu says judge not lest ye be judged. I'd have gone in on everyone about it a long time ago if I was one of 'those' Christians ;):lol:

I had a chick on my facebook posting about God and gays and how "that shit was nasty" I deleted the bitch aint looked back since :coffee:

See, I don't like that, the thing that seems to be conveniently forgotten is that Jesus said 'Love each other', that means everyone. Some church members get their knickers in a twist about homosexuality in their congregation but they just get it backwards :sigh:

Archived