Forum Reunion City: Final Vote

Angela

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which city would you be willing to spend money to go to for the 1st reunion?

• Chicago
    • Miami
    • New York City

OH OK...WELL ARE YOU COOL TO HELP WITH TRANSPORT IF WE NEED YOU TO PICK PEOPLE UP FROM FT. LAUDERDALE AIRPORT?...LOL SORRY I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE 19, YOU NEVER RESPOND TO ME...LOL

My apologies. :lol: I don't know if I'd be against it just yet, but when the time comes I'll let you know.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been waiting for the forum awards for over a year. The reunion idea was introduced about a month ago and already the wheels are rolling. <_<

chile boom the wheels will fall off this bus before it leaves the parking lot with this bunch :rolleyes:

So when are we doing this? I'ma busy dude. I need to set aside the time. :filenails:

We're not doing it memorial day. Thats for sure. This trip is about us bonding. Not you hoes slutting about at sizzle. :filenails:

excuse me everyone I would like to put in a request if there is a White version of Sizzle let me know :ph34r:

ARE YOU DOWN WITH HELPING WITH THE EVENT PLANNING?

Well I don't know how helpful I'd be, I'm not very familiar with many clubs or restaurants by the beach. :unsure:

At my age, I can't even get into very many of them. :lmao:

Well I don't know how helpful I'd be, I'm not very familiar with many clubs or restaurants by the beach. :unsure:

At my age, I can't even get into very many of them. :lmao:

LOL IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A CLUB...WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO FOR FUN IN MIAMI?

one serious suggestion and I know you guys and gals are smart enough to get to it, but I think folks would like to know who is committed to going, I can promise you aside from death I will be there. So whoever voted for Miami once again I assume they voted knowing what they could do and could not. As opposed to dreaming :filenails:

That's between yall.. No one is forcing anyone to get a roommate.

I would get a room by myself.. :filenails:

well that's kinda isolationist, who wants to room with me? I am told I snore, however I am a neat freak and shit is to stay clean in my presence, Im easy to get along with, if you see a White boy don't mind him he won't be staying for long. :filenails:

I got some distant cousins down in Miami that I hope and pray that I dont run into, although they do have that good sticky icky :wub: .

Calling them up....I know as soon as I touch down I'm calling some of the family and asking where in the hell is that bag......

Speaking of Miami time for my ass to go on another Miami diet I know I'm skinny and all but shit not miami skinny :lmao:

well that's kinda isolationist, who wants to room with me? I am told I snore, however I am a neat freak and shit is to stay clean in my presence, Im easy to get along with, if you see a White boy don't mind him he won't be staying for long. :filenails:

MINUTE MAN

LOL IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A CLUB...WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO FOR FUN IN MIAMI?

Lawd, I just go to the movies or the bookstore, shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm really not the best person to be planning this. :asham: If there's any other way I can help, let me know.

I work to hard to be sharing rooms. Plus I don't know ya'll like that. One of ya'll might be a rapist... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Archived