Forum Reunion City: Final Vote

Angela

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which city would you be willing to spend money to go to for the 1st reunion?

• Chicago
    • Miami
    • New York City

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yeah..I guess it would be cheap due to conveniency but ppl are making it sound like Miami is cheap,period....which automatically sounds FALSE to any humans ears. :lol: but hey..Im down

When I said "cheap" I meant that you don't need to rent a car. (250.00 or more)You can share a room with someone saving you (150.00 or more). If you know how to work those sidewalk restaurants you can eat pretty cheap saving you (100.00 or more) for you whole trip. Twist is free and the beach is free..

When I said "cheap" I meant that you don't need to rent a car. (250.00 or more)You can share a room with someone saving you (150.00 or more). If you know how to work those sidewalk restaurants you can eat pretty cheap saving you (100.00 or more) for you whole trip. Twist is free and the beach is free..

I was wondering where this was bout to go before I read on. :umm::lmao:

IF WE A 2 BEDROOM BY THEN YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOMED

ask your man if his hotels have double suites. like when me and hotboy went to ATL we had one room but it had 2 separate rooms with double beds and your own bathroom. we shard a living room and kitchen.these would be good so we can have roomie's but privacy also :yep:

ask your man if his hotels have double suites. like when me and hotboy went to ATL we had one room but it had 2 separate rooms with double beds and your own bathroom. we shard a living room and kitchen.these would be good so we can have roomie's but privacy also :yep:

I KNOW EPIC DOES...IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT THE SURFCOMBER...BUT I'LL ASK, DID YOU CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE?

UGH TWIST

Not to mention Im not one so enthused with beaches like everybody. So I'll probably be the Toni Braxton of the group..while ya'll out on the beach..Im up in my room, in a robe in my comfy bed.. sleep. :lol:

:lol:

Well Miami is certainly not cheap; but then again, what on this list is cheap? I'll see if something like Atlanta was listed but it's not. :lol:

And on Memorial Day weekend parking is a hoot. This one guy tried to charge us 60 bucks to park on Oceans. :lol:

Well Miami is certainly not cheap; but then again, what on this list is cheap? I'll see if something like Atlanta was listed but it's not. :lol:

And on Memorial Day weekend parking is a hoot. This one guy tried to charge us 60 bucks to park on Oceans. :lol:

WE ARE NOT HAVING IT ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND...YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT THAT HOMEBOY

Archived