The Official "I Fucks Wit" thread

Bailey

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really fuck wit signs Im lost on em, tell me what to do as a Virgo :unsure:

Virgo: Best matches

Pisces Though your natural opposite is also your most ideal partner. Every quality you lack is ample in Pisces, and vice-versa, so no problem in this marriage is unsolvable, and every day is interesting.

Taurus Has a big heart, while he/she waits for your headiness

Capricorn Both of you are perfectionists and can work extremely well together, bringing harmony to your worlds.

Worst Matches:

Aries Too bossy and will not tolerate your pickiness

Libra Completely unable to take your criticism

Aquarius Both wrong and right, but if it’s wrong you both will be at each other’s throats

I fucks wit fellow Leos, Virgos, Taureans, Aquarians and Librans.

1.Leos- mostly for sex. We are the beasts of the zodiac.

2.Virgos-love that we share a perfectionist spirit. Also, I love how practical yet shy they can be. I'm a Virgo in moon so that's probably why.

3.Taurus- The hottest sex match in the zodiac, plus they love my romantic and dramatic heart. Mostly because it comes with security and stability. I wanna marry a Taurus woman :wink:

4.Aquarius- Opposites attract. They just have a style that catches me off guard while still being sexy. I'm used to be the super charming one, then one of these comes along and just matches me. Love it.

5.Libra- The most romantic after us Leos. We're both so much alike but in different versions. I would love to have a Libra.

Pisces Though your natural opposite is also your most ideal partner. Every quality you lack is ample in Pisces, and vice-versa, so no problem in this marriage is unsolvable, and every day is interesting.

Capricorn Both of you are perfectionists and can work extremely well together, bringing harmony to your worlds.

Worst Matches:

Aquarius Both wrong and right, but if it’s wrong you both will be at each other’s throats

ok my ex was born march 29 or 30 i forgets which :filenails:

I fucks wit Jonathan Rhys Meyers. This man and I could so some thangs. :coffee: Remember the Tudors, baby. Mmm :excited:

tumblr_lbkrc5e4Ju1qb850do1_400.jpg

did u see this in the paper today?

UPDATE: A source tells The Hollywood Reporter that Rhys Meyers was indeed hospitalized for a relapse drug overdose, but says that it was not a suicide attempt.

_____

PREVIOUSLY:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers was hospitalized following an apparent suicide attempt on Tuesday night, the UK's Sun reports.

Rhys Meyers, the star of Showtime's "The Tudors," was found in his home in Maida Vale, London, and, after refusing treatment, was rushed to the hospital, from where he was discharged early Wednesday.

He gave no comment to the newspaper following his release; British police confirmed an emergency in a statement saying, "Officers were called by London Ambulance Service following reports of a man refusing treatment. The man was taken to hospital."

Rhys Meyers has struggled with addiction for years; he headed to rehab for a fourth time last May -- he was banned from United Airlines after a drunken flight that may have involved a racial slur -- and then again last month.

did u see this in the paper today?

UPDATE: A source tells The Hollywood Reporter that Rhys Meyers was indeed hospitalized for a relapse drug overdose, but says that it was not a suicide attempt.

_____

PREVIOUSLY:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers was hospitalized following an apparent suicide attempt on Tuesday night, the UK's Sun reports.

Rhys Meyers, the star of Showtime's "The Tudors," was found in his home in Maida Vale, London, and, after refusing treatment, was rushed to the hospital, from where he was discharged early Wednesday.

He gave no comment to the newspaper following his release; British police confirmed an emergency in a statement saying, "Officers were called by London Ambulance Service following reports of a man refusing treatment. The man was taken to hospital."

Rhys Meyers has struggled with addiction for years; he headed to rehab for a fourth time last May -- he was banned from United Airlines after a drunken flight that may have involved a racial slur -- and then again last month.

Yes I did. Had me extremely nervous and still kind of does. He's one of my favorite actors. The last thing I want is for him to kill himself. :tear:

i fuckz wit Janet: ALL DAY-EVERYDAY !!!

:yep::wub: :wub:

I don't think there is a day that goes by that I either don't hear Janet, or at the least think about her, I mean Im on this site all the time, that's a die hard fan foe yo ass. :filenails:

Worst Matches:

:rolleyes:

Archived