NEW YORK ...NEW YORK..NEW YORK ....I HAVE NO FUCKING WORDS FOR THIS SHIT

janetDAYZ

Ask SOB ...the sad thing is its normal to them. :lol:

It's not that this is normal to us, it's just that most New Yorkers are too busy (or too afraid) to bother. The subway system can be crazy at times. You will see ALL sorts of things on the subway. I once saw two guys completely naked, fucking, at 9 p.m. on a subway car that had at least ten other people in it.But that sort of behavior isn't really representative of NYC. I mean, we have 8 million people here. Some of them are going to be fools and someone with a camera is going to record them. But keep in mind that for every one fool, there's 40 other people who aren't fools watching.

That said, I'm not really a fan of Manhattan (also known as New York, New York). I was born in Manhattan, but raised in Brooklyn. Brooklyn, if you must know, is where it's at. :cheers:

It's not that this is normal to us, it's just that most New Yorkers are too busy (or too afraid) to bother. The subway system can be crazy at times. You will see ALL sorts of things on the subway. I once saw two guys completely naked, fucking, at 9 p.m. on a subway car that had at least ten other people in it.But that sort of behavior isn't really representative of NYC. I mean, we have 8 million people here. Some of them are going to be fools and someone with a camera is going to record them. But keep in mind that for every one fool, there's 40 other people who aren't fools watching.

That said, I'm not really a fan of Manhattan (also known as New York, New York). I was born in Manhattan, but raised in Brooklyn. Brooklyn, if you must know, is where it's at. :cheers:

Dont all the burroughs claim that? :umm:

My reply isn't about what you said, because I agree with that, too. But I LOVE your signature. :clapping: So very powerful. I need to read more of Mr. Baldwin :cheers:

Yeah. But they all know, deep down, that only boroughs that really matter are Brooklyn and Manhattan. And Manhattan really only matters because of Wall Street and Harlem.

and I need to hear more about those bruthas fucking ...are you serious ..I mean..just str8 up sexing?????? I must get details .. :unsure:

Archived