Angie is it okay if I start a "Post your pay stub or social security number thread?

King Baby

Only if it's okay for me to chop your 2" dick off. <_<

what is it with you and chopping dicks off? You evil or sum shit? You know how much pleasure a dick gives? How bout you tell me what you would do if you bumped into Casey Anthony at a club, and she called you bitch :shifty:

what is it with you and chopping dicks off? You evil or sum shit? You know how much pleasure a dick gives? How bout you tell me what you would do if you bumped into Casey Anthony at a club, and she called you bitch :shifty:

Sweetie...I stayed away and didn't say much in that thread because I was gonna fly off the handle with the "legal experts" in this forum. I can't not get emotional. Fuck the law, that bitch is guilty and got away with it and I BETTER not see her out in the streets because that girl would get justice plus more.

Sweetie...I stayed away and didn't say much in that thread because I was gonna fly off the handle with the "legal experts" in this forum. I can't not get emotional. Fuck the law, that bitch is guilty and got away with it and I BETTER not see her out in the streets because that girl would get justice plus more.

I thought I told you to take god damned anger management!

What if she didn't do it tho :whistle:

Nuk...Don't fucking start with me! THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE WENT PARTYING AND DIDN'T REPORT HER DAUGHTER MISSING! Anybody with common sense smells a rat right then and there. So just stop...I'm trying VERY HARD not to argue with you people and the legal department...Let's drop it now. You don't live that far from me and I do feel like whooping Casey's ass right now. You could pass for that cunt.

Nuk...Don't fucking start with me! THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE WENT PARTYING AND DIDN'T REPORT HER DAUGHTER MISSING! Anybody with common sense smells a rat right then and there. So just stop...I'm trying VERY HARD not to argue with you people and the legal department...Let's drop it now. You don't live that far from me and I do feel like whooping Casey's ass right now. You could pass for that cunt.

:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

ANGELA I FEEL THREATENED. DO SOMETHING!

I don't care about the state's burdern of proof I do care about what common fucking sense tells me, one Scott Peterson, dyed his hair, was on his way to Mexico and he had cash in the thousands, had an affair too, shiiiiitttt GUILTY......this bitch in a fucking club a month into her own child's disappearance, shows zero emotion like ever, well until they said not guilty, lied and was found guilty of that much....chile that bitch ....don't even get me going she should go into the witness protection program and be reassigned awhole other identity cause let her ass get caught slippin :filenails:

Archived