CELEBS REACT TO CASEY ANYTHONY VERDICT

janetDAYZ

SHUT THE HELL UP! :asham:

you got mighty quiet when I asked you to speak up, Im in there arguing with Trackboy aka 1L and you not helping a brutha out, we all know damn well dis bitch knew moe even if the case didn't hold up in court, we always got the streets

Kii.

excuse me knock knock, why did you not ask him there is a thread you started already? Is it because we took yo thread to like 13 pages so a bitch got a quick top 5 outta it and now you don't give a fuck? My shit flopped. Hell :filenails:

The funniest one that I saw was Kim Kardashian's. She said "WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!"

And someone retweeted her and said, "So was Nicole Brown Simpson's family when your dad got OJ off." :lol:

The funniest one that I saw was Kim Kardashian's. She said "WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!"

And someone retweeted her and said, "So was Nicole Brown Simpson's family when your dad got OJ off." :lol:

snap >_<

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Archived