Tristan Wilds

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL!

I turned 40 years old this past April. No shame at all. My partner of almost six years is 41. In real life, I wouldn't seriously date anyone under 35. Jump-offs, however, could be as young as 18.

well i just turned 25 and before i got with my bf, i hooked up with a 35 year old though he looked like he was in his late 20s, age aint nuttin but a number as long as u look good

well i just turned 25 and before i got with my bf, i hooked up with a 35 year old though he looked like he was in his late 20s, age aint nuttin but a number as long as u look good

I'd date a mature person under 35 who I didn't believe was using me as a sugar daddy or something like that.

He has that young,youthful aura around him that I cant seem to look past or look at him in that kind of way at all.

More power to you SOB,I try but I just cant. He gives me little brother. :lol:

BUT YOU LIKE OMARION AND ROMEO :blink: ALL THEM LIL PISS TAIL BOYS

but you knew he had fans on here,including yourself. :rolleyes:

I also knew it would induce "yeah right" responses or "show me the receipts," of which I have none. But I told you guys what I know. I was told a few months ago. I have no evidence other the word of someone who doesn't lie about this kind of stuff (she was the one who told me about six or seven years ago that Wanda Sykes was dating a female friend of hers).

:rolleyes: My brother name is Tristan..but we don't call him that.. -_- Shyt, I don't even think he answers to Tristan.. :lol: my grandfather was the only one to call him by his real name.. :lmao:

yes! what do u all call him? :unsure:

Archived