Random thoughts thread

RedSimba

TY is really good, boo. I love how honest Janet is.

As for Charm, I used to call it Shitbracelet, but I never gave it a chance. :whistle:

I think Rainbow and E=MC2 are her worst

Yeah I really want to read it. I actually read the first chapter on Amazon; I won't spoil it for others; but I loved it so far.

:lol: Charmbracelet was a grower for me, but after a few listens I eventually appreciated it. "Yours" is my favorite especially. ^_^

Yeah, E=MC² is down there. Rainbow was rushed but somehow it's still one of my favs. :asham: I just love the songs themselves particularly "Heartbreaker," "Bliss," "Crybaby," and "Petals." :blush:

The Gold Experience is actually one of my favorite Prince albums beaten only by 1999 and Purple Rain. ^_^ "P Control," "Endorphinmachine," "Shhh," "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World" (one of my favs), "I Hate U," and of course the amazing "Gold"! :blush: Now Chaos and Disorder... that was one of his worst. :lol: Emancipation has some good songs, but has no business being 3 discs (I know what he was trying to do but still -_-). Even with Musicology, I skip a couple songs. :ph34r: