Random thoughts thread

RedSimba

I'm more of a texting person than speaking, but I just called one since I transferred money to my brother and the fool pissed me off. For whatever reason I had to call to authorize it...I was answering questions for a good 10 minutes just to get told they couldn't authorize it because the number I gave them wasn't showing on my profile :mellow: So I told him to refresh the page, because it was updated before I sent the transfer, but he was too dense to do it. So he gave me some promotional code and a number to call to speak to someone else closer to my brother to set up the transfer. I didn't call them...I just went back to the site and clicked the "Send Again" button and it went through :umm:

Ok so Im watching Buffy The Vammpire Slayer last season, and this girl is talking about being bullied, and she goes on to say you know everyone says that they really are just insecure, and then she says "im really tired of people being so insecure" ........I LOVE THAT FUCKING LINE!!!!

Exactly. Don't you hate the ones that go into deep details on something that has absolutely nothing to do with the reason why you called :sigh:

Oh, I can't stand when they do that. Just do your job in a timely manner and spare us your chit-chat. <_< No wonder most of these services are slow as hell to get through. :sigh: