KHIA HAS SPOKEN (YET AGAIN)

janetDAYZ

Baaaaaaaaby It’s a Fyyyyyyyyyyya Woooooork…….BOOM BOOM BOOM. Brighter than the MOON MOON MOON MOON!!!! Absolut Vodka with NO chaser because yall bitches gone be fucked up when you finish reading this. Someone please pull out the gas grill, the hamburgers, hot dogs and barbeque sauce because somebody is getting ready to go up in FLAMES! Happy 4th of July people…… It’s about to be some FALLEN STARZ from the letter A to Z!!!! Lil Big Momma gone address you muthafuckas……

Since everyone wants to question if the Queen can spell, I’m bout to show ya in alphabetical order…… I done gave yall bitches ample enough time to get your shit together and you DELAYED motherfuckers STILL have….. NOT! There’s been a lot of FUCK shit going on and the Queen is here to address it….. Tiny jacking dicks, T.I., Jamie Fox, and Chris Brown FLASHING dicks but we gone get to that…….. Dis here Lilweezyanna TEA is gone be served on ICEEEEEE!

Before I get started I got some IMPORTANT shit to address…..Say what you wanna, that’s not my concern cuz I’m gone blind you with ass and a bow face on your ass. You haterz can KISS my ENTIRE ass (in my Della Reese voice). You bitches didn’t wanna support Ms. Affine in honor of Tupac’s birthday celebration but yall run and make it HURRICANE when Pinky’s bloated ass is in town. Yall wanna sample Tupac’s beats and act like yall thugs but don’t wanna donate any money to the Tupac center for the children and then had the nerve and the audacity to roast and gag on the Queens African royal attire??????? You bitches could NEVER get this close to the Queen Affine!!!!!!!

The royal family would have turned their noses up to the FUNK and FAKENESS they could smell from a mile away…….That’s why you STANKIN skin bitches and FUCK niggas wasn’t there. You Punk, Fake, Wig Wearing ass hoes was BANNED and you Dick in the Booty ass niggas was BANISHED …….Afros, Head Wraps, and Thug Misses dresses down to the floor!!! Have some respect and learn to cover up them FUCKED out ass bodies. It was a Black Panther’s party and LIGHTY BRIGHTY and almost WHITEY was not ALLOWED! This was a make-up free event and if you real, meet a bitch at the Tupac center! Media Fucked Out…… You gone get it!!!!!! Shall we begin??????

Letter B- Beyoncé: Fuck this hoe………Can Kelly Rowland make a little bit of MONEY???? We all seen Kelly on the EBT Card Awards shut that shit down and here you come making Jay Z call in all of his favors to put you on the TV screen with that TIRED, THROUGH and DELAYED performance. We all could have passed on that! Imma fan true enough, but we really sick of looking at you! Give Solange a chance or give your husband Jay Z some children cuz he getting ole as Methuselah and his time is running OUT!! Who runs the world? Girls…..Girls!

another%20dead%20body.JPG

Archived