The Official Nicki Minaj Thread

TwistedElegance™

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

:lol:

Who is paying for all these videos though? :blink:: It feels she's been pushing out a video every other week since the album came out. :blink:

yeah.. didn't the last video just release (Ring the Alarm)... i couldnt bare watching the entire video of that either... she spends a lot of money producing those music videos to just sell 700k (shipped platinum)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A47z_JFCIAIE003.jpg

Just a few minutes after Rihanna tweeted her "Unapologetic" album cover, Nicki Minaj also took to Twitter to reveal the album cover to "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up."

"lol that face matches the lyrics on the reup to a T!!!! lmao, wait til u hear it...u'll completely get it," Nicki continued to tweet.

Nicki also gave fans a sneak peek at the video to " The Boys" by teasing a video still of herself and Cassie on set.

Besides "The Boys," expect to hear around six other new songs on "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up" when released on Nov. 19.

:lol:

Don't be. She made a great first impression on me and a lot of others, but as time goes on I find less and less to be impressed by. Now she just grates. Too much, too soon.

-_-

I really wanted her to be great. I really did. But she's just... ugh.

she's too cocky... it's cool to rap about it.. but to act like it.. blah

I like her music.. but the personality behind the music is.... horrible

After hearing all the stories of how much she's a bitch behind the scenes, I'm just through with her. And the fact that she tried to make her fans trend #spillmoreteanicki in an attempt to "expose" Mariah really turned me off.

I unfollowed her on twitter the other day. :dance:

I genuinely liked her at first, but even before the MC feud she was slowly starting to lose me ever since she dropped "Roman in Moscow," "Stupid Ho," ... right away I knew there would be no growth on her 2nd album. It's the textbook definition of a sophomore slump to me. As for her attitude now, I just hope one day she realizes the errors in her ways. (My only solace from buying her first album is that it was discounted on Amazon. -_-:lol:)