The Official Nicki Minaj Thread

TwistedElegance™

No, you get 30 days to reinstate it. She just deleted it 2/3 days ago

So what was she crying for? She created a new profile and was talking about someone hacking and deleting her account and how Twitter told her she couldn't use her old account name. I swear she's so dumb at times. :sigh:

Nicki Minaj: ‘A Voice in My Head Told Me to Delete My Twitter’

nicki-uk-signing.jpg

Nicki Minaj looked like a real-life Barbie at a signing for her No. 1 album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded at HMV Whiteleys in London on Thursday. Her Minajesty got dolled up in all-pink-everything including a beret, corset, tutu, troll tights, and platform shoes, while showing love to her British Barbz.

norton-nicki.jpg

Over the weekend, Nicki shocked her 11 million followers when she deleted her Twitter page, explaining why during her appearance on “The Graham Norton Show.” “A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that’s what I did,” she said. “I had 11 million followers and I hope they will wait for me.”

She is debating whether to return. “I don’t know yet, I’m thinking about it,” she said. “I miss my Barbz, please bear with me.”

In a separate interview, Nicki also confirmed that Simon Cowell had approached her about appearing as a judge on the U.S. version of “The X Factor.” “I think we both decided together that it wouldn’t work out,” she said. “I think it was the best decision.”

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/04/19/nicki-minaj-a-voice-in-my-head-told-me-to-delete-my-twitter/#more-121104

As if she won't be back. :rolleyes:

I'm just about done with Nicki's tantrums. She will be her own undoing. :rolleyes:

Nicki Minaj Contemplates Leaving the Game

Not only did Nicki Minaj abandon Twitter, but could she be leaving the rap game next? In a new interview with Tim Westwood, the hip-hop diva dropped a bombshell on her Barbz.

The BBC Radio 1Xtra host praised the Young Money rapper for delivering street records such as “Beez in the Trap” and “HOV Lane” on her No. 1 album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, and even compared it to a mixtape. “It’s what us Barbz needed,” he told her during her trip to the U.K.

However, Nicki seems to be unsatisfied with the response to the album. “People aren’t even giving the kid props for taking it back to that essence,” she said in one of her many accents. “This is my fourth mixtape, really. The kid did like that to feed her fans. But really now, the kid thinking maybe she should leave the game.”

While she loves her Barbz, she’s tired of her detractors. “All these other folk finna make the kid leave the game.”

Despite pleading from fans to return to Twitter, she has no current plans to reunite with her 11 million followers. “I miss my Barbz. But I can’t come back. I just can’t, Tim. Don’t make me. Please don’t.”

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/04/21/nicki-minaj-contemplates-leaving-the-game/#more-121220

I'm just about done with Nicki's tantrums. She will be her own undoing. :rolleyes:

Nicki Minaj Contemplates Leaving the Game

Not only did Nicki Minaj abandon Twitter, but could she be leaving the rap game next? In a new interview with Tim Westwood, the hip-hop diva dropped a bombshell on her Barbz.

The BBC Radio 1Xtra host praised the Young Money rapper for delivering street records such as “Beez in the Trap” and “HOV Lane” on her No. 1 album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, and even compared it to a mixtape. “It’s what us Barbz needed,” he told her during her trip to the U.K.

However, Nicki seems to be unsatisfied with the response to the album. “People aren’t even giving the kid props for taking it back to that essence,” she said in one of her many accents. “This is my fourth mixtape, really. The kid did like that to feed her fans. But really now, the kid thinking maybe she should leave the game.”

While she loves her Barbz, she’s tired of her detractors. “All these other folk finna make the kid leave the game.”

Despite pleading from fans to return to Twitter, she has no current plans to reunite with her 11 million followers. “I miss my Barbz. But I can’t come back. I just can’t, Tim. Don’t make me. Please don’t.”

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/04/21/nicki-minaj-contemplates-leaving-the-game/#more-121220

She's back on Twitter. :sigh::lol:

She must've been bitter over the fact that her 11 million followers didn't rush out to buy her album. :coffee:

I love Beez In The Trap

I love the "Man I'm out in Texas..." verse. :lol: I have that shit down. :asham:

I think that's exactly what it was.

I like how she came crawling back to Twitter just as the Starships video was about to be released. :filenails:

I cannot believe this lessor has an official thread...we may as well bump Ashanti's thread ....oh wait she aint got one here. :rolleyes:

You've posted on this thread 21 times, you are the 8th person with the most posts on this thread ... What kinda bi-polar teas?

At least be consistent with your attention whorism and blocked by sunlight shade

You've posted on this thread 21 times, you are the 8th person with the most posts on this thread ... What kinda bi-polar teas?

At least be consistent with your attention whorism and blacked by sunlight shade

ohhhhh you like her....GOT IT.... :whistle: "I'm Angelina and you Jennifer...come on bitch you see where Brad at" :yahoo:

ohhhhh you like her....GOT IT.... :whistle: "I'm Angelina and you Jennifer...come on bitch you see where Brad at" :yahoo:

Clearly but that's beside the point. You got caught, go get some memory pills and sing out before you embarass yourself even more