J-Lo and Marc Anthony split up

Kim

Superstar couple Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have sent shockwaves through Hollywood by announcing the end of their marriage.

The actress/singer wed Anthony in June 2004 and they welcomed twins Max and Emme in February, 2008 - the same year they renewed their vows.

A statement issued to UsMagazine.com reads: "We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to amicable conclusion on all matters.

"It is a painful time for all involved, and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."

News of the split is sure to put a dampener on Lopez's upcoming birthday - she turns 42 on 24 July.

It is American Idol host Lopez's third failed marriage. Anthony was previously married to former Miss Universe, Dayanara Torres, mother of his two sons Cristin, 10, and Ryan, seven.

----

-_-

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O/T - Is Janet still with her Arabian Knight?

As far as we know. If they split, it'll be a good while before we find out -_-

She didn't have her ring in the Barcie pics but that just may have been because she was traveling -_-

As far as we know. If they split, it'll be a good while before we find out -_-

She didn't have her ring in the Barcie pics but that just may have been because she was traveling -_-

What ring? :wacko: They're not married.

How do you know he bought it?

I don't for sure. But it was on her fourth finger. I doubt she would just wear a ring on that finger if it wasn't an engagement ring or a promise ring. But I digress. She may have gotten it on her own.

I don't for sure. But it was on her fourth finger. I doubt she would just wear a ring on that finger if it wasn't an engagement ring or a promise ring. But I digress. She may have gotten it on her own.

She wore a ring on her 4th finger before she was with him. I don't think it indicates anything.

She wore a ring on her 4th finger before she was with him. I don't think it indicates anything.

Hm. Guess we have that question answered. But to the initial one, yeah we won't know unless she says so, or the album/diary comes out. Whichever comes first.

I never understand why people are soooo shocked by Hollywood divorces :rolleyes:

The only ones I would be remotely surprised in seeing are David and Victoria or Will and Jada...and even with the latter I wouldn't be too shocked.

Divorces happen ALL the time, especially in the limelight.

Archived